2.25 ft x 2.25 ft box

Welcome Sarge, I'm sure almost anything is possible but the smallest plant I've ever grown which I trained and vegetated for minimum amount of time to stay low was about 2.5' tall x 30" wide not including the pot at harvest time so I don't know where you'd be able to fit the lights, fans, exhaust, etc in such a small environment. Maybe talk to Light Addict about fluxing to see how small he's been able to keep em, that would seem like the most viable option to me.

Thanks for the info budnoob2 had a feeling it was to small. I was looking at tents last night they seem more practical might just build the box for seedlings and veg. I was also looking at Led grow lights could any one recommend a good company in the uk. Seen a lot of websites but most had bad reviews. Don't want to buy a cheap copy any info would help a lot thanks

Yeah, LED is all the rage right now it seems. I'd recommend going to the 420 sponsors page Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ® and then looking at a few in your price range and then finding a journal or two (search the grow journals section for the brand of light) for each to see how they perform.

:welcome: to :420:

remember u can train cannabis to grow to your specs . but size effects yield sooo bigger plant bigger yield .. remember she will double or tipple in size during flower ..

Thanks for the words of wisdom guys sorry it took so long to reply been busy with work.
Budnoob2 i will look on the site and see whats about
devils letuce good advice was thinking of lst some skunk 1 seeds in my box but it will be crowded
might use it for clones will post some pics when i get a chance to Finnish building it.
thanks again for the help guys

Back
Top Bottom