2 600's, Ebb & Gro, WW_Violator Kush_PPP

Thanks guys. Sorry it took me so long to get back on here and post the yeild. I had to kind of harvest in stages to keep within this ridiculous law we have. Plus I needed to get all of it out of the house because I was stupid and shared this journal with people who are local to me that I don't necessarily trust..

Anyways, it's all out of my possession now so here are the totals per plant:

VK1- 59.5g
VK2- 151g
VK3- 80.5g
VK4- 87.5g

Seedsman White Widow #2- 117.5g
Seedsman White Widow #3- 72.5g
G13 Labs White Widow- 140g

G13 Labs Pure Power Plant- 101g

Power Skunk #2- 86g

I'm not sure about Power Skunk #1. I gave the whole plant away to a guy who was in need, but I never heard what it trimmed out at. I'd guess it was around 2oz though.

So the total yeild not including PS#1 was 895.5g. Just about 2 pounds even.

If I had it to do over, I would fill all 12 pots with G13 White Widow. It was the shortest, but the 2nd heaviest yeilding plant and it is by far the best bud out of all of them. I'd bet it would have been even better/more if I didn't have all those taller plants preventing me from dropping the light closer to it.

The Violator Kush turned out pretty good too, but the G13 WW is far and away the best.
The Seedsman Seeds White Widow looks more like the VK than the G13 WW. Again, it doesn't suck, but the G13 WW is on a whole other level.

The PPP and Power Skunks turned out ok too despite having to harvest them early. The buds are very light and airy, but they smoke pretty good. Can't complain about free seeds anyways, right?

I'll try to post a couple bud pics later on today, but other than that I guess this concludes my journal.

I really want to thank everyone who contributed advice and positive thoughts! I know this wouldn't have gone nearly as well without you guys.

Also, a HUGE THANKS to 420Mag for giving me a place to post it!

Back
Top Bottom