2 600w in a 3x3x6.5!

King Bong

LOL.... made u look! Was up 420 mag? New to posting but in need of some invice. don't know if its truelly possible with what i got but gonna try it never the less (the title of coarse). Just gotta run new dedicated 25amp circuit this week end and I'm off n runnin. stockpile consists of:
2 600 watt ballest, 600w hortilux blue and red spectrum bulbs, 2 2ft 4 bulb t8 ho, promix hp+micro,k 20 4 gal pots, 2 6" 180. Cfm fans, 1 6" 120 cfm hfan, 2 4" cfm fans all inline, tall boy filter, 2 6" circ fans, tons of ducting, 3x3x6.5 tent. idea is to put a shelf in to split in 2 38" sections, put a 600w on either side with one t8, t8 for seedlings only. run the 2 4" right on the hoods, connect them to a "Y" with a 180 pulling from their to a iso box containing filter and ballest ( only 4ft of ducting) iso box is upside down U shape, filter on on side ballest on the other for continous airflow past ballast then runs only 1.5 ft to outside with 1 120 cfm fan.ha ve other 180cfm fan blowing in from lower lvl, 2 circ fans on top.
should pull enough air to keep lights and tent cool? Forced air in from bottom will blow tent up like balloon forcing air upward...hopefully gunna run 8 critical jacks on a net rotating every 4 months. sry for log post, am i totally nuts or may it work... YOLO!!!

Re: 2 600w in a 3x3x6.5 !

LOL.... made u look! Was up 420 mag? New to posting but in need of some invice. don't know if its truelly possible with what i got but gonna try it never the less (the title of coarse). Just gotta run new dedicated 25amp circuit this week end and I'm off n runnin. stockpile consists of:
2 600 watt ballest, 600w hortilux blue and red spectrum bulbs, 2 2ft 4 bulb t8 ho, promix hp+micro,k 20 4 gal pots, 2 6" 180. Cfm fans, 1 6" 120 cfm hfan, 2 4" cfm fans all inline, tall boy filter, 2 6" circ fans, tons of ducting, 3x3x6.5 tent. idea is to put a shelf in to split in 2 38" sections, put a 600w on either side with one t8, t8 for seedlings only. run the 2 4" right on the hoods, connect them to a "Y" with a 180 pulling from their to a iso box containing filter and ballest ( only 4ft of ducting) iso box is upside down U shape, filter on on side ballest on the other for continous airflow past ballast then runs only 1.5 ft to outside with 1 120 cfm fan.ha ve other 180cfm fan blowing in from lower lvl, 2 circ fans on top.
should pull enough air to keep lights and tent cool? Forced air in from bottom will blow tent up like balloon forcing air upward...hopefully gunna run 8 critical jacks on a net rotating every 4 months. sry for log post, am i totally nuts or may it work... YOLO!!!

:welcome: post your question in the FAQ you will get a faster response. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom