Cannagrowerled

And here we go!

Lights: 600w led 4000k linear high bay

Medium: coco coir in 5 gal fabric pots

Will be in the 4x8 tent. I have one 5 gal pot filled with washed and buffered coco. I washed with a metal strainer and buffered in 500ppm of calmag (lil extra I know) twice for 10hrs each time. I am buffering the second 5 gallon right now. Will be done by the time the seeds are ready. Got cheap coco from amazon. Had lots of peat in it. Took forever to wash. Next time I’ll just pull a few more hours at work and just spend that on buying prewashed coco. Seeds are currently soaking

080BAAA6-29EB-4109-899A-33AA0C7667D3.jpeg
59EE1452-1240-4D61-95A9-CAF77C0632EF.jpeg

Unfortunately only one has sprouted but that’s okay that gives me more room for more genetics.

Watering with 1ml calmag per gal with liquid kelp at 6.1ph

55FE891C-AEE1-427A-84E8-8269A5C5A568.jpeg

How many plants u plan on having in that 4x8? Also running a 4x8 here
Probably 5 autos grown out with no training, could fit 8 but with a lil space light should go deeper and better airflow. The moby is pretty wide as is. I’ve also thought about breaking it down to a 4x4.

Probably 5 autos grown out with no training, could fit 8 but with a lil space light should go deeper and better airflow. The moby is pretty wide as is. I’ve also thought about breaking it down to a 4x4.
Hell yea bro I'm going to try out 6-8 photos which I'm sure will end up being jam packed lol. I saw someone on YouTube do 50 plants in a 4x8.... shit is crazy lol

Hell yea bro I'm going to try out 6-8 photos which I'm sure will end up being jam packed lol. I saw someone on YouTube do 50 plants in a 4x8.... shit is crazy lol
50?! Dammmmmn haha that be crazy.

Yea same bro, even tho I'm sure I'd have to find someone to trade with or something, I couldn't smoke 3 pounds of the same strain lol
Yeah she’s have to be amazing. I could if it was tutti frutti by flash seeds but their out of stock everywhere. Tastes like a bag of fruity pebbles. Plus could make all dif kinds of concentrates

0510202034a.jpg

Sorry it's been so long guys. Haven't had a day off work in 10 days and 3 More to go.

Anyways the Tangerine dream that survive is def growing and showing her first sign of pistils. Will be switching to trans bloom mixture until the stretch slows down visually. Not much side branching going on but I'm just gonna let her go and she how she grows naturally.

Watering at .7EC until about 10% runoff

Nice, I just did this same TD from them, and it had an awesome yield. The only thing I’d do different is let it finish for a little longer than they recommend. I’ll be watching your story unfold, good luck!
Yours was from GCS too? Do you have a journal of the grow by chance. My c99 is from them

0515201936a.jpg

Just a quick update. She's popped her pistils and am now transitioning to bloom nutes and will switch to a full flowering mixture once the stretch starts to slow

0525201541a.jpg

She's def grown! Sorry for the late update. Been busy with curing the Moby and harvesting the Cinderella 99!

Back
Top Bottom