2 batches of budder 1 sack

Chef Larry

Good Morning Hemp's and Hers how is everyone.

Ive recently for the past couple months been really into this science in the making of cannabudder. I'm not much of a smoker for i get a real bad paranoia most times. I really do enjoy a nice bagel n the morning tho it really helps for a wonderful DAY XD.
Anyways Ive experimented with a few ways of making budder and seen a lot of debate whether to use a double boil or a crock pot. So i just wanted to throw in my 2cents.Why not use both methods on 1 sack.
The last batch i made was out of a quarter of some REALLY Dank, it was put into a double boiler pot system with 48 tbls of ghee for 3 hours. From There the ganja was strained and added to the crock pot with a separate 48tblsp of ghee and let sit for 6 hours ( i did add water to keep the temps low).

I did end up combining the batches which i feel i made a mistake, but that makes my next experiment easier.

Lastly i just wanted to really get a conversation started. Id love to learn more about this science, I'd even love to teach what i know so far. So If Any of you Hemp's or Hers would like to add anything or possibly want to know something Post Away :)
-Chef Larry

Back
Top Bottom