2 Christmas Inspired Recipes To Share!

WaVancouver

It's been snowing here for about 4 days now where I live. I'm enjoying watching it snow right now. And in the forecast, there is no end in sight for the snow to let up. So why not lock yourselves in your house and bake some holiday-time recipes that I create during the season!

Frozen Ganja Custard

8 oz. semi sweet chocolate
2.5 cups custard
1.5 cups whipped cream
1/4-1/2 oz chopped (fine) or ground ganja
rubber spatula

Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over low-med/low heat
Add the ganja to the chocolate and set the heat to REALLY low and let it "simmer" for about 10 minutes (stir pretty contantly)
Have custard in a medium sized plastic bowl and add the melted chocolate...mix well

Carefully fold the whipped cream into the mix. Next pop a top onto the bowl (best if you just use a tupperware type container). Then just put the whole thing into the freezer (or where i'm at, outside!) and let it freeze...

Also you can add stuff to the mix after you put in the whipped cream.....like chocolate chips, pecans, sprinkles....

-----------------------------

Ganja Cinnamon Bread

Ingredients

1 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons margarine/4 teaspoons cannabutter
or as much marijuana as you need. Grind some buds up if you need too!:loopy:

Directions

1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease one 9x5 inch loaf pan.

2 Measure flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, salt, buttermilk, oil, eggs and vanilla into large mixing bowl. Beat 3 minutes. Pour into prepared loaf pan. Smooth top.

3 Combine 2 tablespoons white sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and butter, mixing until crumbly. Sprinkle topping over smoothed batter. Using knife, cut in a light swirling motion to give a marbled effect.

4 Bake for about 50 minutes. Test with toothpick. When inserted it should come out clean. Remove bread from pan to rack to cool. enjoy!

You mean you can make custard too? Ok, now I'm in heaven.

Thanks for these recipes and enjoy the snow!

Peace and good cooking:rollit:

I am enjoying the snow, kinda! We have 9 inches of snow with a quarter inch of ice on top and then 20 minutes ago it started to snow heavy again. It's supposed to snow through tonight and tomorrow and with the updated forecast, we'll get a white Christmas! I've only seen one white Christmas in my 24 years on earth!

OH more goodies! I will have to try the bread it sounds yummy. Thanks for sharing.
:yummy:

Ok -- I just made my first batch of butter. Very nice, btw. I am pumped. Question: I am not going to bother making brownies or anything, but rather just put it on my toast. How much should I use? 1 Tablespoon too much? I used about 1/5 for 1 stick of butter and the bud is kind.

Back
Top Bottom