2 dwc bubbler questions

zills

hey guys ive done a bit of searching and yet i cant quit get the answers im lookin for so here they go:

1.HOW DO I ADD THE NUTE SOLUTION TO MY BUBBLER?

2.IF IM DOING A SCROG GROW HOW WOULD I REPLACE WATER THAT I DRAIN OUT?

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me... Im a new grower on my 1st soil grow and plan on doin the bubbler grow next..ive gotten alot of info from this site and hope to get just a bit more...LOL

hey zills. well i can tell you what i do to change the res in my 5 gal bubble bucket. i pre mix the nutes in gallon jugs. then i just take my net pot out and put it in an empty 5 gal bucket. no water or anything, and let the roots get an air bath. then i just empty the bucket and give it a good scrub and fill back to desired water level with the pre mixed gallon jugs.. check out my current grow it may help. My First Grow in DWC!

I do a nute change every 7 days. I feed every two days or so depending on the cycle and where I am at in the grow. To drain the water I wait until my water change. I also scrub buckets like Ghost and Chevy. Actually a good wipe down is all. Once the grow is over I use vinegar to clean them up. Hope this helped some, basically just like Chevy and Ghost said.

hey guys ive done a bit of searching and yet i cant quit get the answers im lookin for so here they go:

1.HOW DO I ADD THE NUTE SOLUTION TO MY BUBBLER?

2.IF IM DOING A SCROG GROW HOW WOULD I REPLACE WATER THAT I DRAIN OUT?

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me... Im a new grower on my 1st soil grow and plan on doin the bubbler grow next..ive gotten alot of info from this site and hope to get just a bit more...LOL

High Zills. :ciao:

You could get a drill pump for about $10. Stick it on a power drill and away you go. It has standard garden hose fittings and makes nute changes a breeze. Or you could do it like I do. Have a spare matching tub, or bucket, mix up your fresh nutes in it and take the lid off the used tub with the plants and set it down in the fresh nutes. I've got pics of me doing it over at my grow journal. Second to last page or thereabouts. I guess you can't really do that with ScrOG tho can you. Oh well the drill pump works good too. Just put some sort of fine mesh screen on the end of the hose when draining your tub/bucket so the roots don't get in. Now if I could just find an easier way to pack the old nutes upstairs and out to the woods. :0)

C'ya l8r :peace:

Back
Top Bottom