2 Ed Rosenthal - 1 Topped - Side By Side Grow

How quick is that white dwarf? I've seen early flower on some autos but she got buds at 22 days. She's gonna be a fast finisher. :welldone:

Good Morning Mr A.
She certainly is quick, they said at Suzy's that she will be ready for harvest in no time an it looks like she will be, by the way she is growing I think she will be done between 50-60 days, thinking back I should have put her in a 12 gallon pot but I know I would of had problems with my limited space, at least until the Ed Ros have finished.
Enjoy the day mate,

That WD is a monster right?

This is my 1st time growing her noob, she could of been a monster and still might be, I should of put her in a bigger pot 12gallon instead of 7. I put her in the smaller pot as I knew I would have problems with the room I have. She should be ready before the 60 day mark, just hope her smoke is ok. Next time I grow her she will be topped and lst'ed and in a bigger pot.
Have a great day my friend,
:passitleft:

ah, I really appreciate that puregreen! :thanks:
So at this point, how much more bud do you think the topped Ed has?
:high-five:

Going by the last time I grew these, I think I should get about 3.5 - 4oz maybe a little more off topped one and about 3 - 3.5oz of the other dry weight (if they swell up like last time). It would of been more if I had filled my pots up, there just over half full, so about 8-9 gallon of soil in each, I didn't have enough soil when I started (stupid mistake I know) and I had to get them going due to time scales, plus too be honest I just wanted to know the difference between topped and not, growing in the same environment, same soil, nutes and lighting, everything had/has to be the same with both. This is the 1st auto I have topped and I am amazed how well she has grown. I have no idea with the White Dwarf Auto, all the supplier said was that they grow very quickly with a medium yield and at the moment their true to their word, it's flowering nicely at 22 days from seed and she should be ready between 50-60 days.
Hope your having a wonderful day Pinky:circle-of-love:

Your plants are gorgeousss :goodjob: PG :high-five:

Thanks Stihl, I knew the Ed Ros was quite a quick grow but the White Dwarf is something else, I have never known a plant to start budding at 20-22 days, just hope the yield and smoke are good. Just checked out your garden and caught up with your journal, you got some beauty's yourself my friend.

Love the side by side going on. The non topped has more tops it appears (9 or so) and the topped has 8. But the topped on, growth exploded and looks great. Thanks for the experiment and it goes to show that topping helps. :bravo:

Thanks nismo, good count!!! I never expected the topped one to grow as big and quick as she has, I thought topping her would slow her down by a week, or a few days at least but if anything it has speeded her up:rofl::rofl:

Just a few photo's tonight, will do a proper update tomorrow, hope all is well in everyone's gardens:circle-of-love:
20160427_202604.jpg
20160427_202609.jpg
20160427_202626.jpg
20160427_202634.jpg
20160427_202617.jpg

Nice, puregreen. Can't til you chop em down.

Should be about another 2 to 3 weeks of life left for the Ed Ros's and I would say the topped one will be between 0.5 - 1oz more than the other, could be wrong, just have to see how they swell. Noob can I ask, do you backbuild your buds? I have never done it but would like to give it a go just not sure when to, am going to have a read through one of L.A.'s journals, again my memory really is shocking:rofl::rofl:
Enjoy your day my friend

Back
Top Bottom