2 Female Lowryders (Unknown Crossing) Flowering

Rawness

I started growing this plant since the beginning of late january 2011 i fucked up the time light cycle cause i already had a plant growing and that plant was just a test plant, to see how much my light bill will come up to after months of test i chopped that plant down and decided to try and grow these plants im about to show you below

i lost about a month and half of growth because i gave this plant random time light some times no light at all

but about 4weeks ago i started giving the plant a strict

12 hour light /12 hour dark

surprisingly some how it started budding 1week and 1day ago

-------------------------------------------------------------

Strain type : Possibly AK47 or kush : got it from a dime bag dont remember out of the two it is

Day of flowering plant 1 : 8 days of flowering , pistols every were

Days of flowering plant 2: second day of flowering sings of pistols (PICS OF PLANT 2 not posted yet)

How many plants ? : 2 Female plants

Auto flower ? :might be
------------------------------------------

Grow box i made out of boxes :the box inside is brighter then image shows
3e8NN.jpg

Top of plant
JccPm.jpg

Numbers represent each level below the top of plant
B3Y0E.jpg

x3HHA.jpg

y1TNM.jpg

Top of plant close up

4l4dZ.jpg

Budding close up
BRmJT.jpg

Angle 1
lPsZx.jpg

Angle 2
v8GWV.jpg

update plants are great my other female ,over night got lots of pistols every were

plant 1 is doing great the pistols are getting very long on every node

Guys i wanted to knw is PH and nutrients important ? ive been growing with out testing ph or none of that stuff and both plants are doing super fine no leafs died out

Great setup.. looking very good!
pH is important if your feeding plants.. not adjusting pH will burn the nutrients.

Not too bad man but instead of jumping on here asking questions every few days just about the best thing you can do as a grower is READ...READ....READ and when you think you got enough READ another bunch more, knowledge is wealth and you can never have enough...do your studies :thumb:

can any one point me out to lst seeds cant seem to find them from this video here looking to growing this next

LST is a plant training technique. It's a means to limit plant height and promote extra bud shoot locations. Check this out

hmm i see thanks for reply now i knw =]

any ways plants are doing fine i have no ph meter but seems to be doing fine still no problems on the leafs all green still

and i just ordered

1x fem Dinafem Seeds Powerkush

seems like a good plant for my second grow read alot of reviews and grow journals sadly could not find any grow journals here =[

and getting these two free
Dinafem Seeds Blue Widow

Dinafem Seeds Critical +

Seeds can be found on attitude site under dinafem seems like a good deal got two free seeds first time ever ordering from them =]

Back
Top Bottom