Flying Whales

Good day this will be my new grow journal with 2 brand new Aelius Matrx 630 grow lights. The tent size is a 4X8 and I will be growing 8 plants in total in the new Autopot system with the Aquavalve5.

I will post some pics of the build and once I get the plants into the tent will start doing my weekly updates.

This round I will be growing 8 plants in the 4X8 tent using Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur line with the grand master grower level.

The strain for all 8 plants will be Top 30 and I would also like to point out that this is 100% legal medical marijuana grow under my ACMPR.

I will post updates once everything is completed building and up and running. :)

P1040590.JPG

P1040591.JPG

P1040595.JPG

P1040607.JPG

Clean setup... whats the background on the Top30?
I ordered it from White Widow Rocks seeds in Canada. Here is their description of it.

"OUR STRONGEST STRAIN COMING IN BETWEEN 29-35%!!

This is it. If you need the strongest strain in the industry – our TOP 30 is going to be it.

This strain is not for sensitive users!

A 50-50 Indica/Sativa split – her fruity smells and tastes don’t let on to her powerful kick!

She’ll grow to be around 1.0-1.5 meters in height with yields around 500-600g/m2, and needs about 9-10 weeks to complete her flowering phase. Give her lots of light and nutrients and you’ll be rewarded with some of the strongest bud you’ll ever get your hands on!

Customers report a strong euphoric high, with mild psychedelic attributes. But she also gives a strong feeling of relaxation perfect for those netflix and chill nights."

I did a test grow of one in my tent last round and the buds where absolutely massive.

Top 30 Day 60 Flowering.jpg

Back
Top Bottom