2 Liter Hempy SOG

shhh_sleep.JPG

Lol,
What's that Coke bottle doing in there ?

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Thank you for the instruction. I had no idea how to report it as being ready for closure.

Peace and Love to you guys!

:Namaste:

Wow took me a while on and off to read this whole thing..what a great source of info..had 60 bottles cut drilled and painted ready to go after i read the 112 plant hempy sog..never did get around to putting this method in action..my biggest problem that i think i may face but dont really know is the ppm..i dont really wana buy a meter cause i do love my soil and dont ever plan on switching to hydro so i dont really want to invest in one..does it really matter that much because when i saw the feeding schedule 420field posted the ppm was diff through out the grow obviously..would love to try this out..my house is ran off a well and i havnt the foggiest what its ppm would run at..i use BPN for my soil right now so thats what i plan on running in the hempy..any advise would be great..
Thanks some good peeps on here

Oops, I meant Reptilian, not Serpent. Guess my ole country brains are no better.. too much smoke, shine, and umm, let's not mention the rest, for manner's sake....

Wow took me a while on and off to read this whole thing..what a great source of info..had 60 bottles cut drilled and painted ready to go after i read the 112 plant hempy sog..never did get around to putting this method in action..my biggest problem that i think i may face but dont really know is the ppm..i dont really wana buy a meter cause i do love my soil and dont ever plan on switching to hydro so i dont really want to invest in one..does it really matter that much because when i saw the feeding schedule 420field posted the ppm was diff through out the grow obviously..would love to try this out..my house is ran off a well and i havnt the foggiest what its ppm would run at..i use BPN for my soil right now so thats what i plan on running in the hempy..any advise would be great..
Thanks some good peeps on here

you want/need both a ppm and a ph meter if you want to do hempies.

Back
Top Bottom