2 Liter Hempy SOG

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients, 2 liter Hempy SOG

Here we go...sign me up! :popcorn:

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients, 2 liter Hempy SOG

Alright,

The additional clones are in making the total in pots at 29. There are 5 or6 more that aren't quite ready but will be buried within the next 2 or 3 days and that will fill out the 35 plant set.

Here's the 29 Blue Planet babies

bpn292.JPG

For those that are new to my Hempy set.... here's how it works.

You take an empty 2 liter bottle, chop the top off, paint the bottom black to block out light.

empty2.JPG

Place your clone in the bottle letting the roots dangle down into the bottom and pour the medium around it.

bpnrootshot.JPG

In the end it should look something like this:

bpnbury.JPG

....and then 70 days later, like this:

d59_redpistils.JPG

More to come tomorrow. Good growing everyone.

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients, 2 Liter Hempy SOG

Hello everyone,

Last night was my first feeding with Blue Planet Nutrients so I broke out their feeding chart, my PPM monitor and went to work.

Since my clones have pretty good root systems on them when they're buried, I have found that I can start my feedings at a little higher PPM without getting nute burn.

I used 5ML of Blue Planet Micro, 10ML of Grow, and 5 ML of Bloom per gallon of water which gives me a PPM of right at 700.

700 may seem a tad high to some but I leave the clones in the cloner until all in the group have rooted so I can plant them at the same time and some of the clones that pop roots first may sit there for 7 or 8 days waiting for the others so they are definitely ready for a healthy dose of Nitrogen.

So as we start in week 1, I am feeding them 5Micro, 10Grow, and 5Bloom.

More info and pictures to come very soon. Good growing everyone.

ya, 700 seems a bit high to me but if it works for ya, then lets go! I am anxious to see how the hempy buckets do. I have never used them before so this is new to me. It seems simple enough and cost effective. I just checked out your hempy SOG....nice.....
Time to site back, relax, and smoke a blunt of Power Kush ;)
IMAG002110.jpg

ya, 700 seems a bit high to me but if it works for ya, then lets go! I am anxious to see how the hempy buckets do. I have never used them before so this is new to me. It seems simple enough and cost effective. I just checked out your hempy SOG....nice.....
Time to site back, relax, and smoke a blunt of Power Kush ;)
IMAG002110.jpg

I love it brother. These little Hempy buckets kick butt. I think you'll be pleased at how they turn out. Check out the pics I just posted and you can see why I'm starting them at 700. Note those yellow tops and fans on some of them. Some of them sat in the cloner for a few days. If they burn on me I will flush them and cut them back but I think they will be O.K.

Also, just to clarify for everyone... the 700PPM is counting the 110PPM that my city tap water runs at(Not using RO water)..so in reality, the babies are getting approx 590ML of BPN.

Ya, your growing medium is PERFECT for flushing! I am wondering how well organics would do in perlite.....if that medium could support the microbial activity needed for a good organic grow. have you ever used a mycorrhizae product in hempy buckets?

Ya, your growing medium is PERFECT for flushing! I am wondering how well organics would do in perlite.....if that medium could support the microbial activity needed for a good organic grow. have you ever used a mycorrhizae product in hempy buckets?

No I haven't. The 75%/25% mix of Perlite/Vermiculite is definitely a good medium. The holes are 2 1/4" up from the bottom and the roots lay in the res at the bottom. The Verm acts as a wick which wicks up the water in the res to the root system. I usually feed/water every day or every other day but I have experimented just to see and I have left the buckets of mature flowering plants alone for 4 complete days with no drooping. They were very dry but I am convinced I could leave them for up to 5 days if need be....even in a small 2 liter pot.

I can't comment on organics as I have never tried them. The only things my Hempys are fed are the Nutrient line I'm using(BPN) and Magical for the Cal/Mag supplement. I use a tad bit of PH down to keep my water PH'd at 6.

I try and keep it simple.

I'm definitely subbed to this grow:popcorn::popcorn: Been looking into different nute lines, since I've been runing low on the ones I have, and Blue Planet are one of the lines I've been thinking to try for my next crop.

Thanks for tuning in my friend. I will have a look at your journal as well. I hope BPN surpasses any and all expectations that we have for them.

I hope you'll stop back by.

:roorrip:

whats good 420fied!!!

man, my invite must have gotten lost in the mail or something!!! but here i am!!! LOL got that BPN grow up sooner than expected i see!!! so now the request still stands!! is it cool to include you on my sig???

:Namaste: patiently awaiting your response!!!

:peacetwo: :popcorn:

whats good 420fied!!!

man, my invite must have gotten lost in the mail or something!!! but here i am!!! LOL got that BPN grow up sooner than expected i see!!! so now the request still stands!! is it cool to include you on my sig???

:Namaste: patiently awaiting your response!!!

:peacetwo: :popcorn:

Including me on your sig would be fine. Thanks for stopping by my friend.

Im definitely in!
its gona be a nice comparison for BPN.... going up against the "heavy hitters"
i look forward to seeing this.

Back
Top Bottom