2 Liter Hempy SOG

Good evening folks,

I don't get as much time as I'd like to browse the ongoing grow journals here at 420Mag. My garden and my Wife keep me busy. However, tonight I packed a bowl and browsed a bit. I checked in on GrowGrowGrow's journal and a big smile came across my face.

You guys have no idea how much it means to me to see a page of posts talking about growing in 2 Liter bottles. It makes me giggle when I read that someone is going to do a "420fied" and I love it because it lets me know that somewhere along the line, I've passed on solid information and results.

Every time I run a grow journal it is my sincere hope that some of my fellow growers will be able to take something useful from them. When I see you guys discussing how to adapt my Aero or 2liter run ideas to your own specific growing styles and strains, it makes me feel like my time spent here is worthwhile and for that I offer all of you, a sincere "Thank you".

One of the many reasons I love this community so much is the willingness of our members to help one another. I grabbed my 2 liter idea from Xare and my Aero idea from Earl........ and you guys have grabbed them from me. And later on, new growers will grab these ideas from you guys. It's beautiful to watch.

It's helping one another like we do that will finally enable us to win the war against those who so wrongly oppose the full legalization of this wonderful plant and all of its qualities.

I offer peace and love to all of you.

:Namaste:

One more thing before I leave you my friends....

I have a favor to ask of all of you.

Know that I'd never ask this for myself, but I ask this for Corey and Blue Planet Nutrients:

After all the pictures are taken and all of the plants are weighed I ask you please....if you feel that Blue Planet Nutrients gets the job done, go up top there and give this man and his line of nutrients a 5* rating because Corey is a most generous sponsor, and honestly, Blue Planet is the star of this show.

If you're already in that camp, feel free to honor them by rating them now. I did.

I thank all of you in advance.

:peace:

subbed bro, love your grows!

i know im late but better late than never huh? :)

Yeah I did notice after I asked was asking because iv never clonedto flower befor and was a bit confussed about adding to much nitrogen but I will take some guide lines off your journal and let the ladies tell what they need I will be growing a new strain so will have to get used to how she feeds

As for nirvanas strain It was a strain libary were the genetics were listed but as you say you have been growing this for 6 years so I'll go ahead and get some of These would like to find a strain I can keep and snow white looks like a killer I always have cheese but would like another.

Excellent grow and journal again 420 5* from me!

As for nirvanas strain It was a strain libary were the genetics were listed but as you say you have been growing this for 6 years so I'll go ahead and get some of These would like to find a strain I can keep and snow white looks like a killer I always have cheese but would like another.

Excellent grow and journal again 420 5* from me!

Thanks for the kind words.

FWIW, I've been in contct with Nirvana. They're confirming that Snow White is NL5XCinderella99.

Try it out.

Day 54:

octpom1_3.jpg

Looks like a plant of the month entry to me?

Drun

You are a great grower fied and those snow whites look extremely dense n icy! Best thing is u share ur knowledge with us!
I salute ur effort!!

May your garden stay forever green as your grow method makes it to the annals of 420 Marijuana cultivation history!!

You are a great grower fied and those snow whites look extremely dense n icy! Best thing is u share ur knowledge with us!
I salute ur effort!!

May your garden stay forever green as your grow method makes it to the annals of 420 Marijuana cultivation history!!

Thank you. Reading posts like these always makes me smile. Please stick around for the upcoming harvest.

Just for clarification: What I'm running in my garden is feminized Snow White from Nirvana(NL5xCinderella99). Nirvana is a 420Mag sponsor and I have ordered from them many times and always gotten A+ service. You'll hear people give negative opinions feminized seeds but I've always used feminized genetics with no problems.

Snow White comes at a fair price, yields well, and smokes great. I just wanted to mention this for those that may want to grow some of what's in my garden for themselves.

Good growing everyone.

i didn't realize you got the strain from Nirvana, I've had great experiences with their genetics and customer service. All the strains I've tried have been on point and seeing how well they can grow when a great grower gets hold of it is great inspiration. I'm definitely going to pick some of this up, I love how fast they get done.

Thanks for the kind words.

FWIW, I've been in contct with Nirvana. They're confirming that Snow White is NL5XCinderella99.

Try it out.

Thanks bro i supose i was just making sure that this is what you were growing. I guess the genetic is irelevant due to the fact that it was them F**k off donky dicks your sporting there that caught my eye :adore:

Ordered , Ordered and ... ordered again!

Back
Top Bottom