2 Liter Hempy SOG

Thanks Mr Krip. I always appreciate your input here.

To this point(through about 250 plants) I average roughly 15.2 grams per SOG plant so that is the benchmark set by GH 3 part.

I won't make any claims yet but I will say that my garden looks as good right now as it ever has. The numbers will be in soon and I hope you'll stick around for the harvest. ;)

:thanks:

I'm not going anywhere, Bro! I have some BPN coming next week and I'm taking copious notes! :)
:popcorn:

d60frost.jpg

Awesome!!!! You could say I'm an advocate..... lol.

I can't wait to watch you put it to work.

Yeah, I'm actually looking forward to trying it. Using the waterfarms, I really liked the synthetic nutes, especially since I run some higher temps. But, now that I'm doing a hempy SOG, I'm less concerned about pythium and anxious to see how the organics effect the taste and potency. :yummy:

Plus, BPN really is a good guy and valuable member of the community, in addition to being a great sponsor! :Namaste:

My Second group of plants will definitely be Sog. After seeing all this and how amazing that forest looks, I wanna see that bulging out of my closet! :bravo::lot-o-toke:

A TOG SOG??? :)

I'd sub for that! :popcorn:

A TOG SOG??? :)

I'd sub for that! :popcorn:

Haha yup!:thumb: TOG SOG 1.0 will just be a continuation in my ongowing journal but once i get a couple mothers and start my clones up, I will most likely do 1Gal Perpetual Soil SOG. That sounds fun to me :tokin:

I went on the BP website today to get an idea of what I want to buy, but I was kinda confused. What is the point of offering 2 part and 3 part programs? I know everybody does this, nit just you, but why? I understand organic is a whole different way to grow using algae or whatever, but the other 2 choices? Why does the three-part description sound like I'd need more products ("Blue Planet Nutrients Elite series GROW-MICRO-BLOOM is an excellent base for any nutrient program")? If I use the liquid bloom, will there be instructions on how to work this into my feeding cycle, coz I have no idea.

I went on the BP website today to get an idea of what I want to buy, but I was kinda confused. What is the point of offering 2 part and 3 part programs? I know everybody does this, nit just you, but why? I understand organic is a whole different way to grow using algae or whatever, but the other 2 choices? Why does the three-part description sound like I'd need more products ("Blue Planet Nutrients Elite series GROW-MICRO-BLOOM is an excellent base for any nutrient program")? If I use the liquid bloom, will there be instructions on how to work this into my feeding cycle, coz I have no idea.

I probably need to clarify a little ans I will change my site up a little to clear things up as well. There are so many additives that can be used when growing basically any plant. Plants only need N,P,K,Ca,Mg,S,Fe,Mn,B,Mo,Zn,Cu,Ni,Na,Si,and Co. All of these are in both my 3-part and 2-part in the proper quantities for MJ. There are other additives such as silicone supplements, calmag, potassium and phosphorus boosters, b vitamins, carbo additives, humic/fulvic acids, PGRs, mycorrhizae, beneficial bacteria, root conditioners, the list goes on and on...... Using nothing but the 3 part or 2-part will give awesome results and is easy to use. If fact, most growers will do best not using any additives because that can over complicate the grow and cause problems if a grower doesn't know what he/she is really doing. That is why I call it a "base". I am just taking cue from other nutrient manufacturers because i want to add many supplements to my nutrient line that will benefit growers when used properly.

The 2 part will provide plants with roughly the same elemental composition of nutrients but some of the nutes are in different forms. For instance, all of the micronutrients in the 2-part are amino acid chelated which makes them more easily recognized by the plant so they are more easily absorbed and translocated within the plant and are also 100% utilized because once the micro element is used, the amino acid becomes a useable source of nitrogen. The amino acid chelated nutes are also OMRI certified. I also include fulvic acid, kelp extract, cytokinins which are hormones that increase root and shoot growth, beneficial enzymes, and other biological ingredients that make the 2-part very unique. Plus, the labels on the 2-part have pics of fat buds on them which no other nute manufacturer does that I know of. My stuff is for growing cannabis and I am not beating around the bush with that fact.

The instructions on the bottle of liquid blue say to add 2 ml per gallon and go up to 5 ml per gallon. I prolly should include that on my feed schedule but, both products can be used in coco coir but the bloom booster is not recommended for use in coco since it is so high in potassium. Let me know via PM if there are any more questions about anything else :)
:Namaste:

My stuff is for growing cannabis and I am not beating around the bush with that fact.

Little cut, little paste, let me shove this in...

"and tomatoes, peppers, and herbs."

Am I gonna need some help with changing the ratios of G-M-B? I have read example with tomatoes growing at 3500-5000ppm.

420fied, how was the sample you took, did it seem to taste different or have a different level of potency than any previous hempy runs? those pictures just look wonderful

Let me know via PM if there are any more questions about anything else
I would love to, but I have another 35 posts before I can pm anyone, but you can put ur reply on my thread in the welcome section if you wanna jump off of 'fied's thread. I don't know how to put a link to it, but it's called "1st timer looking for hempy advice"

Plants only need N,P,K,Ca,Mg,S,Fe,Mn,B,Mo,Zn,Cu,Ni,Na,Si,and Co.
Oh, is that all? lol

The 2 part will provide plants with roughly the same elemental composition of nutrients but some of the nutes are in different forms.
So, then would you say the 2-part is for people looking for simplicity, and the 3-part if for experienced growers looking for more flexibility of application?

Plus, the labels on the 2-part have pics of fat buds on them which no other nute manufacturer does that I know of. My stuff is for growing cannabis and I am not beating around the bush with that fact.
I'm all for the Che Guevarra attitude towards "The Man", and I don't wanna tell you how to run your business, but I think that's a bad idea. 1) it draws attention to your products from LE - they may see it as a challenge or a slap in the face (they think everything is about them); 2) stores may not want that product on their shelves due to "legit" customers seeing that and realizing that this shop sells to "criminals"; 3)consumers may not want to carry that to the counter and all but proclaim "Hey, I'm growing weed!".
Even huge companies like Coca-Cola take great pains to change their international labels to reflect cultural and legal standards of the local area, so as not to incur undue negative attention.

The instructions on the bottle of liquid blue say to add 2 ml per gallon and go up to 5 ml per gallon. I prolly should include that on my feed schedule but, both products can be used in coco coir but the bloom booster is not recommended for use in coco since it is so high in potassium.
It would be great to know what weeks to use the liquid blue, and in what concentration. I don't really understand the last part. So I can use the bloom, but It's not optimal? I actually plan to switch from coco to perm/verm halfway through. I'm gonna veg in what I have, then chop all 6 plants into 25-30 clones, and after rooting them I'll drop them in the hempy's.

Thanks so much for taking the time to mix it up with us!:morenutes:

given the boom of the cannabis industry right now, I hardly doubt that hydro shops in medically legal states would frown at cannabis flowers on nutrient bottles, if anything they would welcome it knowing how prevalent cultivating is in their areas, not to mention LEO can't do anything to stop you producing a liquid formula rich in various nutrients, there's nothing illegal about that.

given the boom of the cannabis industry right now, I hardly doubt that hydro shops in medically legal states would frown at cannabis flowers on nutrient bottles, if anything they would welcome it knowing how prevalent cultivating is in their areas, not to mention LEO can't do anything to stop you producing a liquid formula rich in various nutrients, there's nothing illegal about that.

My local store has signs up saying they can not and will not discuss any controlled substance despite the fact that everything in there is for growing pot.

that's their loss, he can still do business online, and is proving to be very successful at doing so. There's also a market for dispensary owners to be able to stock the nutrients, and even use it themselves, maybe even start classes on how to use it, the options are endless.

It's also perfectly legal to sell tiny plastic flowers in glass tubes too, but the cops around here know that people use those to smoke cr@ck, so the cops confiscate them from convenience stores whenever they do sweeps. I can have a glass pipe no problem, but if there is pot resin inside or bud near where it is found, it becomes drug paraphernalia, and is more illegal than having up to an ounce of bud on me (which is only a civil offence in many areas). Also, many people live outside of the 16 states that allow medical marijuana growing, but would still like to use the best products available - would a business owner want to miss out on that market? I don't think anyone can argue that broadening the consumer base is a bad thing for any company. Once again, what about the DEA agent that considers that image a slap in the face and makes it his mission to screw with the company and all stores that sell it's product? You act like this world is not full of @$$holes! Look at the amount of discretion even this very website has to implement just to ensure the servers wont get shut-down the next time a politician is running for office and needs a scapegoat - and 420mag doesn't offer anything but INFORMATION. And as far as web sales and dispensaries, He can still do that if he becomes more commercial, these are not mutually exclusive concepts.
Once again, I was only offering advice from a viewpoint possibly not considered, I didn't intend to start a debate. In the end, it will be BP's responsibility how to handle marketing.

Back
Top Bottom