2 O's for a hell of a good deal.

Desde

Picked these up today for $360... They are slightly purple'ish with some nice hairs. They are very very fluffy and crystaly. I uploaded a close up but never even showed up. I will take a close up of the nugs and post in this same thread.

It smokes smooth, not too harsh... has a bit of a Tang to it.

102_2975.jpg

I'll hook you up if you process my pictures quicker, lol... just got 3 pictures/close ups and you can really see its true beauty! Comeeee on :D

Desde said:
I'll hook you up if you process my pictures quicker, lol... just got 3 pictures/close ups and you can really see its true beauty! Comeeee on :D

HAHAHAHAHA ohhhh man finally someones on the same page as me

I'd start another thread but I picked up another 2zips and its called " AFRECK-x-BLUEBERRY " - OMGgGG talk about a BlueBerry tasted... haha, this had me doing the whole " taste " thing.. like " Woahhh, that tastes gooooooood " - but yeah, I started way too many threads to post these up. When they get accepted I'll post the close ups.

Desde said:
I'd start another thread but I picked up another 2zips and its called " AFRECK-x-BLUEBERRY " - OMGgGG talk about a BlueBerry tasted... haha, this had me doing the whole " taste " thing.. like " Woahhh, that tastes gooooooood " - but yeah, I started way too many threads to post these up. When they get accepted I'll post the close ups.

damn that sounds like some bomb! how much for that stuff?

hell ya... i just had some of that last week..!!! right now im smoking on some MANGO KUSH...

Back
Top Bottom