2 Outdoor Plants Journal

Okay so I’m going to start flushing sep 4 th I think it will be done around sep 17 th what do you guys think ?or does she still have a while longer ? Btw I don’t have a microscope thingy haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    626 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    639.7 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    928.8 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    681.8 KB · Views: 63
I still see a lot of white pistils, might be a week longer then expected, but the 17th is still a ways away, play it by ear at that time. So, the flushing thing, you can do it on the 4th, 5th, 6th, or even 7th. that’s completely up to you man.

If your up for some reading, check out @InTheShed links he has to the #noflushclub

If you read it and decide not to flush then that’s fine. It’s completely up to you.

I understand the “flushing” but I also understand the thought behind not flushing. I’ve done both, and I’ll probably do the no flush thing again, but not this next run. I’m flushing this batch.

I still see a lot of white pistils, might be a week longer then expected, but the 17th is still a ways away, play it by ear at that time. So, the flushing thing, you can do it on the 4th, 5th, 6th, or even 7th. that’s completely up to you man.

If your up for some reading, check out @InTheShed links he has to the #noflushclub

If you read it and decide not to flush then that’s fine. It’s completely up to you.

I understand the “flushing” but I also understand the thought behind not flushing. I’ve done both, and I’ll probably do the no flush thing again, but not this next run. I’m flushing this batch.
Thanks brotha your always here and always give a good input :thumb:

I feel bad, i dried my harvest inside. It stunk up the majority of the house, but from smell alone, it is impossible to inhibit THC into your blood stream. I absolutely understand what your talking about! Makes me feel bad for drying inside where my daughter is. But I was drying in a separate area then where my daughter usually was.

Yeah and we have a 2 and 15 year old to and he knows the smell lmfao

Lol I absolutely understand where your going with this!

My daughter is 2.5 I may have left that out before.

Yes your teenager may know the smell but if your honest with him, it may strike a unexpected relation ship between you two!

Just make sure your bud is locked up when it’s curing! :laughtwo:

Yup all locked away ! And here’s the gelato gunna haven’t maybe next weekend what you think ?
Lol I absolutely understand where your going with this!

My daughter is 2.5 I may have left that out before.

Yes your teenager may know the smell but if your honest with him, it may strike a unexpected relation ship between you two!

Just make sure your bud is locked up when it’s curing! :laughtwo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    883.6 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    746.4 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom