2 questions:got a weird looking leaf & a light question, advice appreciated!

hazeluv69

So thanks for clicking, Ive got a weird looking leaf , I’m on 7th week of flowering from switching to 12-12 , flowers growing beautiful but have just come across this weird leaf , any ideas ? I know it’s under blurple light but to explain the one leaf is just brown on the edges and tip unusual. - growing in coco, light feeding schedule, just finished using pk last week and back to just boost a&b rhizo and calmag.

secondquestion , I’m late flowering it is worth buying another light and stick it in the grow or wait till the next round now. Was just thinking as there is only around 3/4 weeks left so....

thanks

Attachments

• 93EEB6B7-76FC-44B4-BD8B-17C69CBAD3EB.jpeg
    93EEB6B7-76FC-44B4-BD8B-17C69CBAD3EB.jpeg
    754.2 KB · Views: 87
Never to late to add lights. If leaf is doing that late in flower it can just be the plant using the stored nutes while it is dying. That is what they do at the end of flower, to me you are in late flower no need to worry about it if you are going to harvest in a week or so.

Never to late to add lights. If leaf is doing that late in flower it can just be the plant using the stored nutes while it is dying. That is what they do at the end of flower, to me you are in late flower no need to worry about it if you are going to harvest in a week or so.

thanks gonna add another 600w to my grow , btw it’s 1.2x2 tent & ok thanks for the advice on the leaves too I was thinking that just making sure! Appreciated

Back
Top Bottom