2 questions need to be answered!

gunjababy

1- I have a clone that i cut maybe 3-4 weeks ago, it rooted just fined transplanted in bigger pot. I just noticed that it started to show me it's sex already( the 2 little white hairs) all up and down the little seedling. Can anyone tell me why ??? i already knew it was a female, it was under 24 hr lighting from 1st cut. this is a soil grow.

2- I have a clone blueberry plant and i have notice that the very new growing tips are yellow at the tips. the plant overall looks real good and healthy, except the yellow tips on the new growth ?? Anyone has any suggestions ?? it's a dutch passion blueberry plant, it really doesn't do well with 100% strength nutes so i keep it at 50% strength. :thanks::peace:

1) It could be a pre-flower. Once the plants have shown sex once they might always have some pre-flowers on them and it's normal. The only thing you have to worry about is if it's not just a few hairs at each node, but rather buds starting to form. If that's the case then the plants need to reveg.

2) It could be the plant wanting more food. As long as it's growing steadily though I wouldn'T worry unless it's a real pale yellow.

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Hi Gunja!
My widow clones are always shooting out white hairs during veg. They dont build full buds, just a few hairs at all of the internodes. When I put them into flower it seems like it only takes about a week to ten days and they start stacking the buds. I just take the hairs during veg as the lady telling me she's ready to do her thang. Kinda like a hot chick showing off some cleavage!
For your other question I would suggest that you may be a little hot on the nutes but I have no experience with that strain so I dont have any certainty about it. :goodluck: :ganjamon::Rasta:

1- preflowers
2- May want to cut down to 25% nute strength and see what happens.. That way you should get a feel for if you need to go down or up with the nutes... Give them a week or so before you start changing things around. It takes a bit longer for soil plants to show results... Just watch them and learn from them. They will tell you everything you need to know... :peace:

1- preflowers
2- May want to cut down to 25% nute strength and see what happens.. That way you should get a feel for if you need to go down or up with the nutes... Give them a week or so before you start changing things around. It takes a bit longer for soil plants to show results... Just watch them and learn from them. They will tell you everything you need to know... :peace:

1- preflowers so early ????????
2-i started her on 25% she was asking for more( leaf and tips curling up):peace::thanks:

It could have been a flowering clone.... My flowering clones have continued to flower for weeks before they reverted back to veg.... Clones are usually past the maturity stage, so even though the clone is only a few weeks old the plant that it was cloned from would be older and most likely sexually mature, so you would get preflowers much earlier then you would from a seed plant...

It could have been a flowering clone.... My flowering clones have continued to flower for weeks before they reverted back to veg.... Clones are usually past the maturity stage, so even though the clone is only a few weeks old the plant that it was cloned from would be older and most likely sexually mature, so you would get preflowers much earlier then you would from a seed plant...

OK sweet thanks for the info irie love ya work bro,keep it up:peace::thanks::thumb::ganjamon:

Whats been said is exactly right I think.

1 - Preflowers. Remember when you take a clone its a snapshot of its mother. So if you have a 6 week mom and take a clone. A week later the clone is basically a 7 week old plant (with no roots).

2 - They yellow. It happens. Just the plant grabbing nutes from itself to jumpstart itself again.

You're fine. Just remember to clean the shit outa everything before the next time and you will continue to do fine.

:peace:

Yup.. They're right. If you clone a plant that's sexually mature.. you'll get lots of pre-flowers. My current big gurl, I grew until the pre-flowers showed and it had them all over itself.

Back
Top Bottom