2 questions

Monty Verde

Hi!
:)

My friend has a ’small’ grow going on. Its like a couple of girls in the flower-room.
And in the veg-room its cuttings that now has started to get e little bigger. The thing is that he wants to take a break and also go on a vaccation soon.
So he was thinking that maybe put the girls in the veg-room on a 12-12
and flower those. Instead of tossing them. There is only one 135w samsung hlg light in the area thats 4*4 and its 20 plants. The plants are in 0.8 gallon pots.
Looks like a sea of green.

Q1.
Is there even any idea to flip to 12-12 with that little weak light?
20 plants and 135 watt is like nothing.. (?)

Q2.
Will he benifit to up-pot those plants to 2 gallon pots instead of the 0.8 gallon? Thinking if it Will benifit though it such small lamp.

*sorry for the crappy english*

He dont want to buy 1 more lamp because this will never happen again..

Hey @Sickfarmer :ganjamon:
That is not much light for 20 plants, but if he is to remove lower branches and have all the plants focusing on a single main cola he would maximize his yield with the weak lighting. So yes he should go ahead and flip the room to flower, his buds will not be very dense and will not be large but he will be harvest bud that is for sure.
Hope this helps you and your friend :yummy: See you around

Hey @Sickfarmer :ganjamon:
That is not much light for 20 plants, but if he is to remove lower branches and have all the plants focusing on a single main cola he would maximize his yield with the weak lighting. So yes he should go ahead and flip the room to flower, his buds will not be very dense and will not be large but he will be harvest bud that is for sure.
Hope this helps you and your friend :yummy: See you around

Thank you:)!!!
They are all allready quit bushy. And toppet for that matter. They were quing up to enter the flower room.
Should he cut one branch/stem so that it Will be only one cola?

Would he benifit from tossing half of the plants? There are only so much fotones.

And also what do you think about up-potting from 0.8 (3 liter) to 2 gallon(7.5 liter)?

Should he cut one branch/stem so that it Will be only one cola?
He should remove any lower branches that will not receive direct light, so that the plant can distribute its energy better to his bud sites receiving direct light.
Would he benifit from tossing half of the plants?
If they are restricting each others growth it will definitely be beneficial to remove a couple to give the others more space to grow properly.
what do you think about up-potting from 0.8 (3 liter) to 2 gallon(7.5 liter)?
Do it! If his roots are restricted the plant will not flower well. Happy roots, happy plant :yummy::morenutes:

Thanx!!!
For good answer, really appreciate it:)

Could he possible gain anything to put in a veglight cfl 125watt 6500K ?
In the begining I guess but later in flower? He could borrow one if its worth it.

Could he possible gain anything to put in a veglight cfl 125watt 6500K ?
Yes any extra light will help! :bongrip:
(Btw, can one (I) remove ones (my own) threads and posts?)
I do not think so. You will need to contact a moderator and request them to remove your thread or a specific post.

Back
Top Bottom