Status
Not open for further replies.

doctor green

IMG_20151129_095801.jpg
IMG_20151129_100120.jpg
IMG_20151129_123704.jpg
Thought I'd share this with everyone these plants are grown in polypropylene extra large shopping bags they are usually $1 sometimes $2 , polypropylene is the same material on the inside of grow bags , these big bags are 80 litres but these bags come in all sizes .

I'm growing 4 big monster's in them in a 2x2x2 metre tent and comparing the yield to 44 smaller plants also in a 2x2x2 m tent side by side , stop by my grow journal for more info .

Happy growing

IMG_20151208_032620.jpg
IMG_20151210_124538.jpg
IMG_20151210_125414.jpg
Here's a couple more pics of growing in the polypropylene shopping bags this big one is in 110 litre now at least

I am curious how those are working out for you, I just bought a bunch of them myself to try, but I paid a whopping 89 cents a piece for mine.

Oh and grats on winning the seeds my friend :thumb::love:
Thanks og, yeah they are great I haven't had any problems with them, just need to water more frequently than plastic pots, they air prune roots really well so you can't get rootbound but if the roots fill the whole bag I like to pot up to a bigger bag anyway just to give them even more room, so not hard to transplant from either I just fill the new bag to the height it needs to be then roll the sides down of the newbag, sit the old bag on top and cut it's sides off with a razorblade, and slide the old bottom out after, if it won't slide out I just leave it in there cause the roots grow through it.
My fav thing about these bags is when lst ing my plants I can just poke the garden wire through the bag any where I want it's so easy to lst compared to plastic pots

not entirely my friend, but the polypropylene bags are a big part of the puzzle.

i try to maximise or find the best of everything .

so i could have grown her in a pot but the bags are alot better giving more oxygen to the roots and air pruning where in a pot she would be rootbound also a quicker wet dry cycle , so the bags are an upgrade from a normal pot .

if you can tweak and find ways to make each small part of your grow better you get better results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom