2 Week Old Plants Look Sick (Help /Suggestions)

Old English

What Strain is it? Ace Of Spades by TGA SubCool
How Many Plants? 4
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Vegatative
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 2 Weeks Old
Indoor
Sunshine # 4 Medium
What is in your Mix? Handful of Earth Worm Castings and Dolomite Lime
What Size Pot? Air Pot 1 Gallon
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 1 4 Foot 8 Bulb T5 by HydroFarm ( 432 Watts )
Is it Air Cooled? Fan Blowing Over Plants
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 75-85 F
RH of Room/Cabinet? 30-45 rh
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 7.60-7.70
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? Every 2-3 days (Feeding Each Time)
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Earth Juice ( Details Below )
Size or Square Footage of Room? 5ftx5ft

Have these plants under a 4 foot 8 tube t5 florescent. 2 and a half weeks old. 18 On, and 6 Off Cycle. I've been using earth juice nutrients (Grow, Micro , Catalyst and Hi Brix). My most recent water/feed,which was yesterday I gave them each 950ml's. In total each watering I bubble 1 gallon of water with all the mentioned nutirents for 24 hours and then feed.

Nutirent Amounts :

Grow - 5ml
Micro - 5ml
Catalyst - 5ml
Hi Brix - 5ml

I have each plant in 1 gallon air pots filled with Sunshine #4 as medium. I mixed in a handful of earth worm castings and dolomite lime at one tablespoon, prior to putting seedlings in pots.

I checked my ph yesterday while feeding/watering and the PH of the runoff was at 7.60-7.70 for all the plants.

Any suggestions on what to do to get these healthy again?

Hiya, Old English :ciao:

Your plants look overwatered to me. Are they getting good and dry between watering? Cannabis would rather have wet/dry cycles than be damp all the time. My young plants usually go 4-6 days between being watered.

Also, the pH is a bit high. The target pH is 6.5 for soil and 5.8 for hydro and soiless mixes.

Hope you get them turned around. ;)

You ph is a little high. Your soil is holding your nutes longer then two days try going three days apart and your leafs should stand back up. The little brown spots look like your nutes got on them and made the burn spots. Try taking out nutes every third time and just 6.5ph water. to help plants from getting over nutes. Other then that your set up looks very nice. I wish you the best grow. Happy growing to all.

Ohh I forgot. If you spay a plants leafs down with water they get heavy and drop right. Now think of it this way. If you give a plant to much in soil it does the same thing but the water is inside the leafs making them to heavy. Think of it that way and keep adding a extra dry day until you see them happy then stick with it.

You should lift your pots to get a feel for when the soil is dry and when the soil is wet. Place your finger 1-2 inches into the soil and feel how moist it is. You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Back
Top Bottom