2 weeks left

FailingIdeals

So I've been clean for a 2 weeks and I have 2 more weeks until i MIGHT be tested. It will be 29 days clean when I report to duty(Figure it out, I don't want to say I'm affiliated with any organization, but you get the idea). anyway, I havent been working out since I stopped smoking and I start running again tomorrow. Will running effect the time period the thc will stay in my urine since it will reenter my system because I will be burning fat cells? I'm 5"11 about 160Lbs and a lil fat on my stomach but not much at all. I know not to work out a few days before because it will reenter my system but will running for a week and a half help speed the process of getting it out? Or will it just screw me over worse and make it longer for it the thc to get out of my system because I will have been working out and it reenters and the time starts all over again... If that makes any sense..

Regardless I have to run because I need to get use to it again because I will be training for 3 weeks straight but I'm just getting some opinions.

I'm going to try and dilute my urine if i do get choosen randomly to get tested and take some asprin and catch the mid stream.

Any and all opinions are welcome and appreciated :)

At 29 days I tested positive, barely.
You need 5 weeks to be clean, and maybe more depending on your cannabis usage.

:peace: cocoJoe

I would order some cheap test strips off of ebay to check to see how you are doing. They're only about $1.30 each.

Exercise as much as possible
Drink lots of fluids to stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with metamucil
3 days before test stop exercising and switch to red meat fatty diet
Morning of UA drink 36 ounces of gatorade
pee 3 or 4 time
Use your mid stream urine for the collection cup

Highly recommend testing yourself before the final event.

Back
Top Bottom