2 weeks

sideshowcliff

I was just wondering what some people think my odds are of passing my drug test based on the following:
Regular Smoker for the most part, last time i stopped due to a shortage in my area about a month ago ( About 4-5 joints a day ) and its usually good schwag, rarely hydro.
5'9 175 lbs ( people say im skinny at my weight )
Metabolism is pretty good for a 25 year old. I eat alot and it doesnt show. i am also pretty active, I ride a bike 25 to 50 miles 3-5 times a week, based on if i have the time.

A few months ago, i tested clean on a home test with a faint negative line at around 19 days clean ( accident at work ). That was without trying ( took the test early in the day, didnt even attempt midstream method or dilution ) and I was hurt so I was not working out at that time either.

I plan on riding my bike daily, cutting out fast food from my diet ( oh so painful for me ) until the test, and of course, not smoking.

What do you thinks my odds of passing a urine test in exactly 2 weeks ( middle of the day so no need to worry about using first void )? Oh and its the 50 ng/ml cutoff.

If you haven't smoked in a month with your metabolism and body weight you will probably be good.
Keep exercising
Stop exercising 3 days before the test
Morning of the test drink about 24 ounces of a sports drink
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine.

If you want to 100% sure, you could give a synthetic urine. This way you are not giving anything of your own, so it does not matter what you are doing and you know you will have a clean sample.

We offer 2 choices: The Sub-Solution & The Incognito Belt

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom