2' x 2' DWC Scrog With Jock Horror Under 48 x 3W Top LED Reflector

Thx for sharing your grow style, technique. You should be proud of your harvest/loox yummy. It must be such a pleasure to share a hobby w/a loved one. I'm really looking forward to checking out your next grow also, but before I do that I have a question.
In Post#60, you were talking about tailoring your nut regime from early-bud to late bud. I'm sure you're busy, but any further explanation would, I'm sure, be illuminating.
My tardiness to this class may have cost me some camaraderie, but at least it didn't cost me any content. Many thx for both your dilligent work and reportage to match.

Hey ranger thanks for reading man. I see you found the new journal kool.
That was the first time I switched bloom bosters on a plant. My idea behind this was to start flower with a 1/1 ratio of p/k to get flower sets started fast then switch to a 2/1 ratio of p/k to fatten those sets up.

That's a fascinating approach and seems to make sense. Has this worked for you in the past? Is that what you're doing in you're doing in the new journal? I looked and didn't find. Sorry to distract you from the new journal, but it just didn't seem like you decided on this protocol willy-nilly.
Thx again and hoping you and the Family have a happy New Year.

It was a well thought out theory and im sure it would work fantastic. I believe the outcome would have been better if the two bloom boosters were made the same way and with the same raw sources of nitrates, phosphates, and potassium.
I am currently running etheir awesome blossoms by technaflora or liquid blue by another manufacturer.
I prefer the awesome blossoms mainly for the extra micros, and it also contains Diphosphoric acid & boric acid.
And liquid blue has nothing other than n,p,&k.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Re: 2'*2' dwc scrog w/ Jock Horror under 48*3w topled reflector.

A fine looking plant, brother! Hw many times did u top & @ wut point did u lollipop the bottom?? Wuts ur best-guess for estimated yield?

Re: 2'*2' dwc scrog w/ Jock Horror under 48*3w topled reflector.

Hey Dusty
Love your results !!!
I wanted to pm ya but not enuff post counts.... so....
I have a MH 48*3 reflector led in a 2 x 2 S.F. scrog cab.
This is my first go with this light
My question is:
What is the distance from the scrog screen to the led panel do/did YOU use??
I have allready saw where MH recomends 18-24 inches, but looking for actual users advise.
right now i am at 1 foot distance from scrog screen. I am seeing some browning of pistils, but that is normal in this stage.
Thanks for any input
Pax

Back
Top Bottom