2' x 2' DWC Scrog With Jock Horror Under 48 x 3W Top LED Reflector

Hey Dusty!

Late, but I finally made it over. All caught up. Your grow is pretty awesome, my man. Nice work with such a small space. Cant wait to see what she puts out. That Reflector is pretty sweet. :)

Hi man sorry to hear about ur
mishap. U should make her eat
cream cakes for a week. Lol
Im all healthy now, I'll just smoke her weed for a change.
Hey Dusty!

Late, but I finally made it over. All caught up. Your grow is pretty awesome, my man. Nice work with such a small space. Cant wait to see what she puts out. That Reflector is pretty sweet. :)
Thanks for stoping by, still a few weeks to go. These lights work great I have an apple tree veging under one and its doing awesome at about 4 months old.

Venus is a female here she is next to a.k. whos next to jock good mix of sativa indica and hybrid.
2014-09-18_20_21_31.jpg

New mystery seed said screw it going dwc
2014-09-18_20_22_42.jpg

that last pic of Jock, it almost looks like theres a seed at the top of that bud. Have you investigated all the buds to make sure none of those pollen sacks released any pollen and forming seeds? wouldn't be too bad actually.. having extra seeds is a problem i think we all should have hahaha

Hello Dusty. That was a pretty nice take down for wifey. The family that grows together stays happy together...

Hello Dusty. That was a pretty nice take down for wifey. The family that grows together stays happy together...
Thats true. The wife and I have grown closer growing closer haha. She is going to do a dwc showdown with me. This time I wont be helping her, but I didnt help her with last one so im kinda nervy.
que pasa amigo,

Giving Jock flush as over 75% of pistils are red , no noticable new calyxs and all calyxs are sweeling nice big and fat.

Interesting that you'd say that....

My son and I have bonded more since we starting gardening together. He's an adult, and we don't bond by smoking, but by the constant care that goes into a grow. Water, examining leaves, cloning, trading ideas back and forth, deciding what to do with the next clone, etc. We push each other to learn more and more about the process of growing, learning deficiencies, learning techiniques, etc.

Maybe a weird way to bond, but in this day and age, we're closer than we've been in a while, and he not just sitting around playing games or drinking.

the whole experience. Wh

You have some delicious looking frosty buds in there my friend :bravo:
Thanks Skunny shes realy kicking my homemade air scrubbers ass smells amazing.
Have you considered a slight defol for increased airflow and light penetration?

Looking good overall! :thumb:
Been battleing p.h. Last couple weeks but she is all sorts of healthy. Havent defoiliated scince week three cause every leaf is covered in frost goona make some good screen hash.
The one good thing about all those little top quality nugs is you don't have to destroy a huge Cola because of fear of mold while drying.
Very true my friend we always gotta find the bright side to everything.

Back
Top Bottom