2 x 400Watt Lucy & Blue Dream Soil

Re: 2 400 watt lsd & blue dream soil blue planet nutrients

Hi corey these are the newest plants. They have had a hard start in life. When I got them they were almost dead. Since I have had them they are in a ice cream gallon buckets. I planted them in Happy Frog potting soil. The happy frog is not as hot as fox farms ocean forest potting soil. I purposely asked for a soil that had some nutes in it but not as much as ff ocean forest. They have gotten water for the 1st 4 weeks and a diluted down farmers pride since then. they are only 43 days old and already blooming. And it has been for a while. I have been trying to force them to stay in veg state with lights on 18 hours a day. But the limbs are spindly and small very thin would not hold much weight. I was going to scrap them but i thought it would be good practice. i took these pics today
1-11-12_007.jpg

1-11-12_002.jpg

1-11-12_004.jpg

Got any sugestions to where i start with the nutes
1-3-12_016.jpg
what does this show it is a deficentcy isnt it

Re: 2 400Watt Lucy & Blue Dream Soil - Blue Planet Nutrients

3rd grow day 43

These guys are still not doing right, I had someone else look at them and they said it was a genetic problem. I mean they are barely 1 foot tall and they started flowering about a week ago. that is really wierd they are under 18 hours of light. I kust dont know why they are flowering. am resistin[g staying with veg hours but i am losing the war. The three pics on top are the new plants. I am not sure what to do try to stay with the 18 hours or move it to the bloom room./I] let me know what you think i should do. I will post a pic of the topsie turvie tomm it is nit doing well at all.

Number 2 California Orange!

The deficiency looks like zinc.
FP micro will take care of that but the pH has to be correct (about 6.5) so zinc won't be locked out.
They could have some autoflower in them. I am must guessing because auto plants will flower under 18/6.
They could also just have some bunk genetics or have been stressed so severely that they might become hermaphrodites which look very spindly a lot of the time.

Re: 2 400 watt lsd & blue dream soil blue planet nutrients

:bongrip::bongrip:
Blue Dream is an amazing strain! Here's a picture of the last BD we pulled @ 9 weeks.

Hope you don't mind my picture post..
IMG_035314.JPG

I can't wait to see your girls flower!
:Namaste:

I was wondering how long was your blue dream in veg state. Mine are already flowering. I am trying to resist the flowering with lights on 18 hours a day. But as it seems I am losing the battle as the growth has slowed down. Should I go ahead and put it on its bloom cycle??? Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated. Peace twinkie

Give me God's homemade medicine over manmade chemicals :smokin:
See the results of my second grow

The deficiency looks like zinc.
FP micro will take care of that but the pH has to be correct (about 6.5) so zinc won't be locked out.
They could have some autoflower in them. I am must guessing because auto plants will flower under 18/6.
They could also just have some bunk genetics or have been stressed so severely that they might become hermaphrodites which look very spindly a lot of the time.

I If that one plant that has become real spindly does turn male (its a clone from a female) could I harvest the seeds. That would make this worth it I am getting desperate for some decent plants. Of course You wouldnt know where I can get some fresh I would have to grow it alone I assume.

Thanx Twinkie

3rd grow lemon sour diesel & Blue dream

I will have to say the idea of using the topsie turvie did not work (picture right above). Being that it continued to fight to come up towards the light. It just has all bunched up. I want to call it a failed experiment but its not dead so I am not giving up on it just yet. I am going to tie a wieght around the plant making it stretch out. I am going to try and force it to shape its growth pattern. I ahte the idea I have given up one of my indicas to experimentation, but in order to get anything from this plant :hippy:

I tried to take what clippings I could get off the topsie turvie and put them in the cloning machine and see if we can get any roots going, I doubt it. @ of the girls are doing ok since i moved them into the bloom room. One of the bigger tops broke just made me mad as heck. I fed the today h2o with a little micro in it to make up for what my RO water works. We will see if that takes care of what has hit me. anyway more tomm

3RD GROW DAY 64

I have been keeping most of my journal in my notebook. this has been a bad one from the start. As I previously said the topsie turvie experiment is over. I put it in the clone machine to see if I can bring it back to life. And i think one has had a sex change operation from all the stress it went threw.

So i am basically down to two plants out of 4 here is what they look like now.
2-7-12_006.jpg

below looks like it needs a haircut but I dont know how
Blue Dream at least I will get some nice buds :passitleft:
2-7-12_002.jpg

Wow, you seem to get it with the bpn line, wish we had it in canada! Maybe time to pump it a bit more ? From the picture it looks like!

I treat zinc deficiency with spray and grow just before lights out

Great growing!

Wow, you seem to get iI'llt with the bpn line, wish we had it in canada! Maybe time to pump it a bit more ? From the picture it looks like!
I treat zinc deficiency with spray and grow just before lights out

Great growing!

Hey bud all you have to do is goto Blue Planet Nutrients when you get to check out plug your address in. I have heard lots of Canadians talking about ordering. His name is Corey and he is great to work with. I bought his prganics line for $75. It is at least $300 for an organic line of nutrients. Enjoy growing!! :cheer: I am enjoying my 2nd grow right now. :passitleft:

Give me God's natural medicine over man made chemicals

Hey bud all you have to do is goto Blue Planet Nutrients when you get to check out plug your address in. I have heard lots of Canadians talking about ordering. His name is Corey and he is great to work with. I bought his prganics line for $75. It is at least $300 for an organic line of nutrients. Enjoy growing!! :cheer: I am enjoying my 2nd grow right now. :passitleft:

Give me God's natural medicine over man made chemicals

I am Astonr420 and I approve this message!!! :thumb:

:peacetwo:

3rd grow day 66

2 of 4 plants passed away last weekend but I did get a few clippings so hopefully part of will live on. I was lucky it was one blue dream and 1 lemon sour diesel. so i still have one of each YEE HAW YIPPE SKIPPIE they will be going back into dirt asap!!
Since I lost part of the two plants I was doing as failed experiments i pulled 2 more out of my clone maker. A dear friend gave them with a strain called animal so i pulled those two out hoping to replace them with fresh clippings. the Lemon Sour Diesel Blue Dream have been in the bloom room for about 3 weeks but they have a 10 week blooming period and the animal is a 8 week blooming period. So they will be harvested just a few days after. Then It will be time to put my medicine which I am preferable to me anyway. I will post some pics of the 2 new plants tomm.

Everybody enjoy life as intedned to be free of all ailments. Enjoy God's natural medicene

3RD GROW Lemon sour diesel and blue dream

We will rename this grow to blue dream since that is all thats left. I tell you this is maddning. I cant figure out what is going on. I start the babies off. They do great all the way thru the grow period and then start dieing I am so confused!!
anyway i picked up 4 white widow clones

Wow what started out promising ended up pretty sad. One plant out of 4 made it. The blue dream is 2 weeks from harvest. The other 3 plants died, but this blue dream made it and has done well. I will be going a 15 plant grow starting in 2 weeks. I wil go vack to paper journal for a couple of grows

re: 2 x 400Watt Lucy & Blue Dream Soil

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom