2 x Chemdawg Bag Seed - 10 x Train Wreck Auto CKS - Outdoor

Nobyl13

This is my chem plants, both look totally different because one was accidentally stunted do to clumsiness. Veging out my good growing chem in at night out in the day in the garden, I would leave it all day under 4 CFLs because it grows nicely but it gets too hot 90° and higher but have in and out air with 3 strong ionizers blowing in different directions keeping my plant dancing gently the heat doesnt seem to bother it like the Chernobyl bag seed I had
Snapchat-8644092768291275766.jpg
Snapchat-6586617584257192908.jpg
Snapchat-3362547882075502277.jpg
Snapchat-1690183092442414735.jpg
Snapchat-1675406106461700403.jpg

Subbed! I want to see how cks's autos are, I bought their white cookies and purple kush for my last run and almost went with them again but I went with dinafem instead because of all the hype of the xxl strains.

check out my grow in my signature i got 10 haze xxl autos going we can have a grow off! :thumb:

I'll turn in purps, I've been looking for someone growing train wreck autos but can't seem to find any journals on them. So I order 10 received 12 seeds lost one gave one to a friend so I'm down 10! They are 5 days old from being germinated in water then straight to soil. I'm a new grower so m doing a lot of different things trying to see what works best for me, I have a great indoor shed I can build a nice setup compared to my seed starting box just low on funds, I have a 1000w air cooled mp hps umbrella ballast but the ballast wires fried in an hour of being on (sunpowerlighting) big thumbs down so disappointing I almost cried still waiting to hear back from them :( been 2 weeks now) so here's my line up let me upload the autos! 6 days today!

I lost a TWA seedling must've been a weak bean! Down to 9! Wtf!! Oh well I got 3 autos one chem indoors under 24 hour cfl that would be chem 2 & TWA 7,8,9 as a experiment, I'm leaving chem 1 & TWA 1-6 outdoors all day and night. 1-6 twa pots are in 3 gallons except 5 is in a one 1 gallon as an experiment. And one gallons inside for 8 and 9, 7 is in a Powerade bottle also as a experiment on how autos grow in diff containers. On chem 2 the seed case pinched the cotylendons but thankfully my soil is so good it didn't need those round leaves is my guess! And TWA 1 had a white cotylendon which is kinda intriguing! But the chem 2 looks very small compared to her sister who popped the same time.

Back
Top Bottom