2 x WWxBB, Led and CFL's, SCROG

Congrats man! Yeah it should come out to above 40 grams! I never really noticed how big those air pots are until now! I read your first post of thread saying they were 15L but until you see them with a finished plant on top. I'm gonna do one airpot and one fabric pot next grow.
Did you have problems watering? I heard you have to water super slow?

Congrats man! Yeah it should come out to above 40 grams! I never really noticed how big those air pots are until now! I read your first post of thread saying they were 15L but until you see them with a finished plant on top. I'm gonna do one airpot and one fabric pot next grow.
Did you have problems watering? I heard you have to water super slow?

yes, watering fast is not and option + you must create something like channel around the plant in soil using fingers first. But you get used to watering it in 2-3 attempts instead of 1, after 2-3x spillages in your box! :D

what size of fabric pot are you going to use?

yes, watering fast is not and option + you must create something like channel around the plant in soil using fingers first. But you get used to watering it in 2-3 attempts instead of 1, after 2-3x spillages in your box! :D

what size of fabric pot are you going to use?

probably 5 gallon, three of them in a 3x3 tent with the mars ll 700 led. ordered original strawberry cough, amnesia, and blue cheese. coco with perilite, worm castings, lime, azomite and feed with T&J enterprise teas! kelp and molssases foliar sprays. should be started in two weeks, i'll start a journal and we'll see how it goes! i'm starting to get away from the npk and go into the living soil world.... next grow i'm gonna go high brix! anyway enjoi the weekend

brazel- sounds very thought out. I'm interested in seeing the journal and how it turns out! :)

My grand total of dried buds- 47grams (+ maybe 1-3 which I "tested").

Hopefully it'll be enough to outlast the summer, so no growing for me for next 3-6 months! :)

For my next grow I'm thinking of OG Kush from dinafem (I'm thinking about buying it as "collector pack") and Iced grapefruit from femaleseeds (which I got as a free sample! :) )

The End :

2014-02-28_13_16_11.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

We would love to have you share your next grow with us!

Please feel free to start a new journal here when you decide to start your new grow:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom