20 days soil is still wet

Hey just caught up

Aziz

The people that are here trying to help are the experts you need to trust.

@Emilya post on watering is 100% reliable just needs to be 100% fully understood before implementing. But it is based on research and been tested and retested to ensure information is correct.

The conflicting information comes from the many different substances we grow in and the many different to grow this plant.

You really need to step back start fresh and ... OMG did you say you have been without meds for 2 months I would be unable to function. Get some meds man first thing.

Than setup your room with no plants get the environment dialed in, figure out what you want to grow in ... soil, soil-less substrate, hydroponics than research the one you choose because they are each different. Than you can research VPD so you can keep your environment in the right spot for your plants to grow.

Than research some nutrients and make sure nutrients are best for the substrate you are using.

Than research each strain you are growing as it has been grown before so the info is there.

As you can see a massive amount of research is required not an option especially if growing indoors.

If you are using a 10L pot than you must be trying to do a living soil which to be honest is a more advanced technique.

3 or 5L pots large enough for indoor grow unless trying to do a living soil.

i added it after you guys told me to on this post.

i didn't think i needed one as i'm not growing in a tent but a open room. with plenty of air....

about the watering question, i only watered ONCE until runoff, and it was enoguh to fuck up my plants so i'm not gonna do that again as i've said

What r you growing in?

Pics???

Watering until runoff did not ruin your plants.

Where’s your documentation facts/proof??

Pics....?

There’s much more to this :Namaste:

What r you growing in?

Pics???

Watering until runoff did not ruin your plants.

Where’s your documentation facts/proof??

Pics....?

There’s much more to this :Namaste:
there is literally plenty of pics just go back to the first pages.

i don't need facts or proof to anyone, if you wanna do it do i.

i know it's what ruined my plants and it's good enough for myself to know, i don't need to prove anyone i'm right as many people think here...

there is literally plenty of pics just go back to the first pages.

i don't need facts or proof to anyone, if you wanna do it do i.

i know it's what ruined my plants and it's good enough for myself to know, i don't need to prove anyone i'm right as many people think here...

Pics of your new fan on page one??

Documentation of any kind to show you’re correct in whatever method your using?

You’re story constantly changes, only one thing remains unchanged through all of this, you.

You did this to your plants, nobody else, people try to help, you argue.

Best of luck,
You’re gonna need it

Have a nice life
:Namaste:

Pics of your new fan on page one??

Documentation of any kind to show you’re correct in whatever method your using?

You’re story constantly changes, only one thing remains unchanged through all of this, you.

You did this to your plants, nobody else, people try to help, you argue.

Best of luck,
You’re gonna need it

Have a nice life
:Namaste:
no, i never said i posted pics of my fan, just of the other thinks you asked

i'm not changing stories, i'm sorry but i don't write every single second i do something to my plants, i'm not obesessed, so i can't tell you exacly when i saturated the pot, but it's after i transplanted them, around a month ago.
then after i saw the damage that saturating the pot does, i turned for help here

i was told to water 1/3 of what i would give to saturate the pot every 3 days, and that did even more damage to my plants

so the last 10-15 days i didn't water at all, as the soil had lots of moisture in it.

"Documentation of any kind to show you’re correct in whatever method your using?" what does that mean?

At this point I am wondering if there is still an issue here or is it fixed and if not what exactly is the issue. This thread has gone around and around I may be lost or dizzy. Or just over looked?

At this point I am wondering if there is still an issue here or is it fixed and if not what exactly is the issue. This thread has gone around and around I may be lost or dizzy. Or just over looked?
well there is an issue, but i almost fixed it, i would say it will still take a fet days for the bottom of the pot to dry up, but with the fan now, it shouldn't take long i guess

Round and round we go......

Don’t waste your time

Train wreck sums it in perfectly

Like I always say at work :

‘You can’t teach somebody who’s not willing to be taught’

Save your breath,
enjoy the day

Stay medicated :Namaste:

Round and round we go......

Don’t waste your time

Train wreck sums it in perfectly

Like I always say at work :

‘You can’t teach somebody who’s not willing to be taught’

Save your breath,
enjoy the day

Stay medicated :Namaste:

So medicated nothing bothering me in the world. And I kinda show up at the trainwrecks must be glutton for punishment.

If I am correctly medicated I have enough patience for the entire Earth. So never a waste plus I got lits of free time to spend.

well expect a few fan leaves that are damaged(damage is not spreading), the rest looks good

Great to hear and ya those leaves will always look bad now but as long as it is not getting worse.

Happy growing

So medicated nothing bothering me in the world. And I kinda show up at the trainwrecks must be glutton for punishment.

If I am correctly medicated I have enough patience for the entire Earth. So never a waste plus I got lits of free time to spend.

Great to hear and ya those leaves will always look bad now but as long as it is not getting worse.

Happy growing
lol i'm jelous, been out of weed for 2 months, and i don't buy because it's very low quality, or VERY expensive here.

on the bright side tho outdoor season is slowly approching :adore:

i'm so excited, i love growing outdoors, i'd pick outdoors every single time over indoors....

no fucking with lights, fans, smell, co2, filtration, air extraction, temperature, light schedules, expensive bills, expensive equipment....

just you, the sun, a seed, some soil, and good you go

Happy growing
oh and also i still don't get how an auto can veg for 3 months, even under stress....

Hmm...

Cannabis in "houseplant pot" - Pulls bottom drip-catcher off container, throws into nearest trash can. Heats straightened coat hanger on kitchen stove until red hot, uses it to melt several more holes into bottom of container.

Bag of soil from store - cuts with perlite to 75% soil, 25% perlite.

40-year old oscillating fan ( <SHRUGS> because it'll outlast a new one) constantly rustling leaves and moving branches, fan exhausting air / passive vents for intake providing gas exchange, temperature range encouraging transpiration, enough light to grow more than a fern, blah blah blah.

Waters until boots get soaked, remembers to get decent-sized open style drainage trays (and a towel ;) ).

Returns two or three days later, waters again. Empties tray. Empties tray again a few minutes later.

Rinse/lather/repeat...

Harvest.

We need 177 posts to say this, FFS? :rolleyes:

Lucky to have a grow season outdoors. But sadly I have to grow indoors but really 2months without meds my brain stops working the day before I run dry after 2 months i am a corpse on the floor.

It is a very strange plant and stress does weird things to all living things so nothing surprises me. Don't worry about it try again and forget about it

Lucky to have a grow season outdoors. But sadly I have to grow indoors but really 2months without meds my brain stops working the day before I run dry after 2 months i am a corpse on the floor.

It is a very strange plant and stress does weird things to all living things so nothing surprises me. Don't worry about it try again and forget about it
where do you live? what part of canada? pretty sure even in canada u could grow outdoors, quick autos....

talking about temps, what's the lowest i can go with lights off?

Newfoundland our grow season is about 3 days in October lol kidding aside quick autos do work. Cannabis likes between 20 and 30° so low on that range for lights out and high in range for lights.

But to know what temp you should be at VPD the way to go

Back
Top Bottom