20 gal fish tank stand grow box CLF lights

Microdocks

This is my 20 gal fish tank stand set-up with 23 watt CLFs, 2 4inch inline fans.
runs for $2.30 a month about 3 oz every month and 1/2 depending on clone size.... separate unit made from a metal filing cabinet not shown
growing snowcap and purple urkle. The PU is in its 7th week and just noticed it turning purple last night. super excited iv only heard great things about how PU smokes.

As far as how it grows: Used Super-thrive,fox farms Grow Big,veg bat guano Soil:Organic Roots and fox farms happy frog 1/2 Bloom: Bud Blood first week, fox farms tiger bloom, beasty blooms, ci ching, and purple maxx all 1/2 strength mixed in gallon milk jug. I use 1/2 strength for a every watering and 1/1 purple max on Mondays . Other then purple maxx and super-thrive i use the fox farm schedual

Snowcap finishes every 6 weeks but the yield is small . this is why i am moving to the PU witch has already exceeded my expectations in size. Nugg in pic is about 4 inches wide.
will post more pic as it turns purple :D and next grow will be all PU and I haven't found much on the net on growing PU so im going to post the grow . from little clones to mass buds

img1464_th.jpg

img1460z.jpg

img1461u.jpg

img1459h.jpg

img1458v.jpg

img1457i.jpg

img1456a.jpg

img1455d.jpg

img1454b.jpg

verry nice looking set up you got there, im about to start a similar style grow myself.

28in high 23in wide 12in deep. working on a grow tent atm woot... living proof that 23 watt clfs can provide enuff light for big buds :)

I was veging in this box, but recently got a big metal cabnet im converting into a grow box. So iv been veging in that.
I start flowering when they get about 12in tall , cuz they will stretch alittle bit more getting then right buy the lights not past lol... the Purple Urkel i grew this time Vegged slow and pretty much stoped when i switched the lights. Thats why they are on books. BUB BLOOD is RAD for little box grows ..

28in high 23in wide 12in deep. working on a grow tent atm woot... living proof that 23 watt clfs can provide enuff light for big buds :)

Wow... I'm sold!

Thank you for that, I had no idea little 23 watters could do it, but I guess with the small size and good reflection, it works!

Very impressive! :bravo:

This is my 20 gal fish tank stand set-up with 23 watt CLFs, 2 4inch inline fans.
runs for $2.30 a month about 3 oz every month and 1/2 depending on clone size.... separate unit made from a metal filing cabinet not shown
growing snowcap and purple urkle. The PU is in its 7th week and just noticed it turning purple last night. super excited iv only heard great things about how PU smokes.

As far as how it grows: Used Super-thrive,fox farms Grow Big,veg bat guano Soil:Organic Roots and fox farms happy frog 1/2 Bloom: Bud Blood first week, fox farms tiger bloom, beasty blooms, ci ching, and purple maxx all 1/2 strength mixed in gallon milk jug. I use 1/2 strength for a every watering and 1/1 purple max on Mondays . Other then purple maxx and super-thrive i use the fox farm schedual

Snowcap finishes every 6 weeks but the yield is small . this is why i am moving to the PU witch has already exceeded my expectations in size. Nugg in pic is about 4 inches wide.
will post more pic as it turns purple :D and next grow will be all PU and I haven't found much on the net on growing PU so im going to post the grow . from little clones to mass buds

img1464_th.jpg

img1460z.jpg

img1461u.jpg

img1459h.jpg

img1458v.jpg

img1457i.jpg

img1456a.jpg

img1455d.jpg

img1454b.jpg
are you saying it only costs you $2.30/month to run this one, lights, fans and all??

Back
Top Bottom