20% off Everything! Offer ends Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again!

Folks, this is a wonderful offer and it's only valid through the end of the month. This is a great time to stock up on your favorite strains - and coupled with Nirvana Shop's already great prices, it's an excellent time to try out a few new ones as well.

Of course I find this thread today on the 1st (always the proverbial "day" late :smokin: )

But, I did check out the site and just the fact the offer was made says a lot...I will be shopping soon it looks like I found my first stop...Thanks for the offer :goodjob:

Of course I find this thread today on the 1st (always the proverbial "day" late :smokin: )

But, I did check out the site and just the fact the offer was made says a lot...I will be shopping soon it looks like I found my first stop...Thanks for the offer :goodjob:

Awww, so sorry mate.

We'll be sending out a newsletter this week, and I'll try and add a nice little offer in that to make up for it. To receive the newsletter, all you need to do is tick the subscribe box in your Nirvana Shop account.

Thank you again for giving such a nice offer! I hope that people got to stock up.

man i missed this, I need to stock up on some new beans. Will definitely subscribe to your newsletter next time. I'm growing some of your Wonder Woman right now, and getting 100% germ rate. Great company with a great product.

man i missed this, I need to stock up on some new beans. Will definitely subscribe to your newsletter next time. I'm growing some of your Wonder Woman right now, and getting 100% germ rate. Great company with a great product.

Cheers mate. If you subscribe now, I'll ask the person who sends out the newsletter to update the address list so yours will be added in time. We're probably not sending the newsletter until this weekend. :thumb:

Cheers mate. If you subscribe now, I'll ask the person who sends out the newsletter to update the address list so yours will be added in time. We're probably not sending the newsletter until this weekend. :thumb:
thanks i appreciate that. I updated my subscription information on the site, so we should be good to go!

One question though, you guys plan on getting any SLH beans anytime soon? It's one of the next strains on my list and kinda want to order a lot at once.

Fraid not - we're a seedbank, not a reseller, and we haven't got that strain.

I would recommend Jock Horror from our catalogue though - Haze genes and lemon/citrus flavours.

Yeah, I know, so sorry about that mate. One of our programmers is mucking around on the servers and, well, I can't understand the techie mumbo jumbo but we're all telling him to hurry up and get the site back online.

So sorry about the inconvenience... Hope it comes back up soon.

Site should be back up now! (might go down one more time briefly for a system reboot sorry!)

Have you seen this week's newsletter? There's a pretty awesome coupon code in that too... :winkyface:

That's our archive, yes, but the most recent edition (November) won't be added until next month. If you haven't subscribed, you might want to do so now and send me a PM for this month's discount codes! :blushsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom