20 Strains from Seed to Harvest

Re: 600 watt Multi Strains from Seed Order to Harvest

Welcome to the ride sit back grab a j and some popcorn and enjoy the show. So my first seed order should be here with in the next three days if they hold to their 5 - 10 business days for shipping and I have tracked it and it is in the windy city so just waiting for it to be sent to my state and house. First 5 I am going to germinate are the Ken's Kush and Critical since these are my least desired variety and they are not feminized so best to get the males out the way. Once they are on their way I will pop the arjan's strawberry haze, sour diesel, and Granddaddy Purple the following week. Just want to make sure everything is perfect before going with my top choices. I only have 2 - 3 feminized seeds of some of the varieties that I really want to try out so its important that I have a nice established system to support the growth as losing any of these before flowering will effect the number of varieties that I am able to have.

A few side notes I am using advanced nutrients currently but once I have my genetics established I am going to run a large trail of advanced nutrients vs blue planet to see if AN can live up to its name. I'm not doing this to show that blue planet is inferior in fact the reason I want to see the same plant 5-10 clones with an and 5 - 10 clones of the same plant with blue planet to see if there is a difference.
I like the blue planet guy and I think he has done a lot of work to get his company off and running and he seems to be active here as well.

The other thing I have started investigating my time in is the aduro project in the DIY side of the forums. This is way above my tech know how but looks like something that I can learn somewhat easily and use to monitor my grow rooms for several factors and I think I would be able to have readings saved so that I can track everything down to a T. This thing can monitor temps in several different areas, PH, CO2, Humidity, can also be used to run different things with servo motors it looks like. So shall keep you posted but that is going to be a project down the road as I have to learn more about it. However if anyone is using one in their grow shoot me a link.

Well hopefully I should be under 36 hours from receiving my first of three seed orders. Waiting sucks but they say 5 - 10 and we are day 8 so hopefully I get to say how awesome they are and not how sad I am that I haven't received my seeds on Saturday. Cant wait to get my first seeds going. Looking at doing the three critical seeds the first week and then GD Purple, Ken's Kush, and Blueberry the following week, once I have made sure that everything is dialed in as far as their environment goes. Also will get the only seeds that have a chance at being male started first so that I can comb through the males and find my ladies.

Waiting for seeds is nerve racking. Always feel un easy when I am waiting for any kind of order to come in. I think about it, get nervous, check the box, get dissapointed. But when they get there.... *looks left, looks right, gets up close to your ear and whispers* when they do get here though... I dance a little...
:party:

Well Happy Days just received my order from serious seeds
5 Grand Daddy Purple (make that 10 Thought I ordered 5 but there are 10 beautiful seeds )
5 Ken's Kush
3 Critical
5 Diesel
Green House Indica and Sativa Mix A
5 Blueberry
1 TH Underdawg
1 TH MK Ultra
GDP49.jpg

BlueBerry50.jpg

So I just placed the 3 criticals into a jar with water my observation of the seeds is that they look small and under developed. This concerns me and I may do the kush as well as I am worried that the first seeds may not be viable and I do not need any set backs this early in. I choose the critical because I would have a second set of 3 coming in and it is not feminized as well and I needed to calibrate my system why not do it with something I have back up of.

The first of three orders so currently I have soaking
5 Feminized Blueberry
3 Critical
5 Ken's Kush

This leaves me with
1 Mk Ultra and 1 Underdawg Feminized
10 Grand Daddy Purple
1 Hawaiian Snow , Arjan's Strawberry Haze , 1 The Church, 1 Great White Shark, and 1 Lemon Skunk
5 Feminized Sour Diesel

Will germinate these next week using the first round of germation as my test to make sure everything is just about perfect as far as the environment goes.

So I just placed the 3 criticals into a jar with water my observation of the seeds is that they look small and under developed.

New grower here...just out of curiosity on those seeds you aren't comfy with, is the color of them any indication of being underdeveloped? Thanks!

yes what he said I will try to get a good pic of the GDP and the crits and you will see a difference they just look healthier

So after 18 hours of soak I transferred the girls to their paper towel homes which they shall stay in for about 30 hours before placing in their first home.
5 Blueberry
5 Ken's Kush
3 Critical

So transferred them into their seedling plugs today 3/5 blueberrys have shown a tap root. A few of the Ken's Kush looked ready to pop a tap root, and the three critical didn't show much life at all. So hopefully I should have some seedlings to begin showing in the next few days as they are in their happy little dome sitting on a heating mat. Wanting to get the Hawaiian snow and Arjan's Strawberry Haze started soon since they have to longest flowering time.

Well end of week 2 and have 13 beans in the ground hoping to see some seedlings when I awake tomorrow if all goes well. Picked up a cool air humidifier and not impressed with it doesn't seem to be doing the job. Also picked up my second seed order.

Products ordered

SKU Product Item price Quantity : Total
BB-GHMIXH05 Greenhouse - Sativa/Indica Mix H Feminised Options: Pack Size: 5 Pack
£25.00 1 £25.00
BB-GHMIXI05 Greenhouse - Sativa/Indica Mix I Feminised Options: Pack Size: 5 Pack
£25.00 1 £25.00
SPL890065 Spliff Seeds Spliff 's Strawberry Feminised (Gold) Options: SIZE: 5 FEM
£20.00 1 £20.00
SPL890068 Spliff Seeds AK Feminized (Gold) Options: SIZE: 5 FEM
£26.00 1 £26.00
Subtotal: £96.00
Shipping cost: £9.95
Total: £105.95

Freebess are 1 of each
Big Bang
Super Lemon Haze
The Doctor
Jack Herer
Trainwreck
Mk Ultra
Underdawg OG
3 White Widow

For a total of 30 beans to add to my 13 in the ground and 22 waiting to be planted. Friday this week shall get 11 more into the germination process, and the following Friday the 30 will be in. Now I just have one seed order left to place in 16 days.

So first blueberry has broken ground only 12 more little girls to break ground for me this week. Also got confirmation on second seed order today. Going to get 11 more seeds started on Friday so hopefully by Friday everyone has broken ground and the new beans are ready to get planted. Also still greatly disappointed in my cool air humidifier as I place my thermoter 2" from it and inside of a 4x4 tent and the humidity is only showing 47% but it should be good for a 250 sq foot room.

So first blueberry has broken ground only 12 more little girls to break ground for me this week. Also got confirmation on second seed order today. Going to get 11 more seeds started on Friday so hopefully by Friday everyone has broken ground and the new beans are ready to get planted. Also still greatly disappointed in my cool air humidifier as I place my thermoter 2" from it and inside of a 4x4 tent and the humidity is only showing 47% but it should be good for a 250 sq foot room.

Just curious are you planning on growing 20+ plants in one 4X4 space? If so seems like be quite crowded.

So happy and sad received my seeds today and not one of the 10 free seeds that they advertised was received. I did get the order quickly so that's a bonus but not getting the free seeds was a blow no the less. Sucks when u plan around getting a certain seed and u don't receive it especially since I have spent almost 250 pounds on seeds from sensible seeds.

Back
Top Bottom