20% THC and the common grower

Jackalope

We all want bigger stronger faster growing weed. Human nature to want to improve things and have the best. Being better or having better is very prominent in out society.

So in that everyone wants the strongest weed out there. I have never been able to test any weed I have grown over the years. I still know what strains I liked and What strains I didn't. I do know all the numbers that were on the weed I have purchased. It was the same there. I liked what I liked and didn't what I didn't. THC percent had little to do with it. Other then the fact some very high THC weed didn't impress me at all. Any of you that know me know I stress on effects. Effects are the home growers way of testing.

So many strains out there have extremely strong pheno's. I myself got caught up in the huge numbers. I kept having to upgrade my genetics so I could get to 30% on a strain someday. What I don't know is if I have been there before or if I even need to get to there. I have grown some great weed. Still grow some strains that regularly. As good as anything I have bought. I don't lie to myself about how good my weed is. If anything I second guess my strains. So numbers really don't matter for shit.

Every strain I have grown has had good phenos and bad. No matter where I got them. Higher priced seeds made by more prominent breeders seemed to have a lot better chance at doing that. What I have found is it is not how good the best plant is. It is how good the worse plant is. Most people grow from seed and can't keep mothers. So every seed is important in its own way. The more above average plants per seed the better the strain. As with lots of things in life. It is the weak point that is more important than the strong ones.

Like I said I have never been able to test. I don't know how strong the weed I like is AND I don't know how little THC is in the stuff I like either. The 16% to 18% strains might only be coming back at 12 to 14%. If it works it works. You can tell if there is lower THC in ways but if it gets you high it's all good. if a lower THC strain has a high ceiling then you can just smoke more.

Same thing with the strong strains. They could be higher or lower and without testing you will never know. You either like it or you don't. While it might not be a bad idea to look for something that has a good chance of reaching high THC levels. The numbers really don't matter if you can't confirm them.

Great weed is found in great genetics. People are out there trying find a stronger strain then the "White Widow" they grew because it wasn't strong enough. In most cases that isn't true because they grew some random White Widow that is out there. If they grew the real deal White Widow strength is never something they would say it is lacking LMAO.

In the end extremely high THC is hidden in the phenos. You are going to have to find the right plant or a strain that has a large percentage of the right plants. If finding the right pheno or having a few of them is key then it is best to go to the people that know what they are doing. Price becomes a issue when you talk quality. In pot seeds you get what you pay for is more true then not. Once you get to the $10 seed range you should be getting into a good average of quality plants. That doesn't mean just because they charge $10 they are worth it. Or that some random $30 seed is worth more. That is why the big companies are the best to use in this range. Barnes Farm, HSO, Greenhouse are all great for people who grow from seed. They wouldn't still be around and still growing if they were not producing good products. There are great phenos in these too plus lots of good weed in between.

If you really want high THC pry open your wallet and buy it. Sorry to say you are going to have to grow a whole hell of a lot of cheap seeds to find a great plant. It may take you a while to find a great pheno growing quality genetics also. It is you are going to smoke a lot better pot while you are looking.

My suggestion is to buy better genetics first instead of looking for a higher THC strain. A quality high THC strain all the better.

I have grown store bought seeds for over 30 years. Lots of seeds from all kinds of companies. There are good seeds out there for a grower of any income level. If you can't afford high priced seeds you can't. Whenever price is considered the best value for your dollar is important too. THC percent per plant per pack of seeds is better in the higher price seeds every time.

Great explanation Jackalope, I had that same mind set that the higher the thc% the better the bud was going to be. That is until I met you and found out there is way more to it than that. Like how terpene's influence the buzz you get.

So much is involved. THC % is involved one hell of a lot to be sure. So much else to it though. I do believe lots of people keep putting to much into it at times. Like I mentioned it got down to true value to me.

Yeah I was getting some good weed from the lower priced and some older hybrids. I was also getting mostly average onesand a few damn near useless plants. Once I improved what I was growing I got a lot less weed I had no use for. I have had that lots of times. thats give away weed. Sorry folks I keep the good shit for myself. It would be stupid not too. I do share the good stuff. Or show it off would be a better word LMAO.

Once I switched to every seed from quality genetics and breeders even the crap started getting good. I ended up getting more value from everything I was doing.

Boy this is a whole can of worms in the industry right now. There's so much shade casted on testing facilities, and I hear so much rumor and gossip from large-scale farmers. Some believe that it's very easy to dupe the tests, spike samples, and there have been some testing facilities busted for less-than-earnest practices, and some with totally non-accurate testing facilities. It's the wild west out there right now. So there is a real reason to doubt whatever the rating says on the bag just on that level alone.

I asked the testing facility I used about this, and they had some pretty enlightening information.

The cannabis plant is not homogenous in it's distribution of trichomes (which contain the essential oils, including cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids). We have conducted many tests which show there can be more than 5% difference in potency between the top and bottom part of a single cola and even greater difference between the top and bottom parts of a single plant (10% difference is not uncommon). Sample selection can greatly affect the reported results. Typically, the bottom part of the top cola will be the most potent part of the plant. If you are trying select a sample to get the highest number possible from your plant, the bottom part of the top cola is where its at. If you are looking for a more accurate representation of the plant as a whole, then a random selection from at least 4 different quadrants would be a better way for sample selection. In terms of sample size, the larger the sample size is the more accurate the representation is, as we homogenize the sample before testing for potency. The tests being performed also may require different sample sizes. For just cannabinoid potency, the minimum we require is 1 gram of flower. But we recommend at least 2 grams, as part of that sample will be split for moisture analysis. For all the required tests for *snip*somestate'slaw*snip*, we request at least 5 grams (Potency 1g, Moisture 0.5g, Microbial 2g, Mycotoxins 1g, and Water Activity 0.5g).

So as you can imagine, even if everyone was playing honest, getting consistent numbers on even one plant is not really possible.

What this means is that if I go into the store, and I pick up a jar that has big fat buds on it, and it says 30% THC, then they could have got that number testing all smaller-buds because they also knew the concentration in small buds is higher. Therefore that big fat nug, probably off a top, would not really be 30%. Chances are if you took every sample in a bag, and tested them against what it was rated on the bag as, you'd have a +/- 10% discrepancy. And again, this is if they're playing honest; what if they sprinkle their sample with some kief beforehand? Slip in some nugs from a KNOWN potent plant to hedge up the numbers of a strain that's not so keen? It would be extremely hard for any testing facility to cry foul play in these incidents if they were even detected. "Whoops I dropped it in the trim tray," or, "Whoops it got mixed in," and all question of sample spiking would be excused.

Then the inverse of that is also true. You go and you find a bag of the frostiest, most beautiful looking popcorn nugs you've ever seen, and it's sitting in a bag that says it's only 8-12% THC. Chances are the growers took their top buds to get tested, and got a low range score, when the bottom buds ( the popcorn nugs) that were on those plants were maybe 10% higher (18-22% THC). Just by merit of being popcorn buds they're going to be sold in bargain bags unless they also have a very high THC rating, but again, that rating might not match what's in the bag. You'll smoke it, get just as high as with a super THC rich strain, and wonder, "Why did that get me so high if it was 8-12%" and think maybe it's the terpenes when in fact, it might have just been 18-22% THC. There's no way of really knowing which is the case.

I had two samples of my bud tested on some of the very first grows I did, basically as a, "Am I doing things right?" kind of metric. My Blackberry Kush came back at 21.12% and my Platinum Girl Scout Cookies came back at 23.6%. I was pleased with those scores, not necessarily because they were so high, but because they were consistent with what I could see with my own eyes. The PGSC was visibly frostier, so I expected it to have a higher score and it did.

Now days I don't really bother to get my samples tested because I don't ever really see much difference from my first two samples. I can kind of guess by eye and by smoking it if they're over or under 20%. Since I selected my samples, I can then compare further runs down the line with similar samples. I just find the frostiest tops I can, because that's what I had tested. If I think one looks frostier than the PGSC I had (not yet) then I will know it's 23% or thereabouts, and if it's not as frosty, then I know it's probably somewhere in the 15-20% range. That's good enough.

Unfortunately, I can't really compare MY 20% results with anything in the store, because I don't know how earnest or honest the people who grew it were with getting it tested. Chances are they probably went for the highest numbers they could, and so a lot of the times I see some 25-30% stuff that doesn't look like it was hardly any better than my 20% stuff. More often than not, armed with this knowledge, I'll ask for the lower percent popcorn nugs, find the frosty ones, and will have stuff that's just as potent as what I had tested at 21-23% when its label says it's only in the 10-15% range.

Anyway, so long story short... If you can do your own testing, and be consistent with your samples, you can make the results meaningful for yourself, but thanks to the lack of regulations in the industry, you just cant compare your own results to anything on a bag with any accuracy.

Thanks for the input. Interesting stuff I always wondered about testing. Always figured there was ways around it. Or they played with the numbers somehow. Someone will always finds a way to cheat.
On disability my life got a lot smaller. I had to find ways to utilize my time. I test the F**k out of strains I grow LMAO. No lab can tell me how this stuff will affect me. I want to know how well it plays with others or if it even does. I compare the strain to what I think it is supposed to be. Plus I test it against others.
Like I said I have a lot of time on my hands LOL. Abused the body working the oilfield for 30 years. It's the brains turn now LMAO.
I really started noticing something was up when I saw the huge difference in THC % in different parts of the country. Cup winners around the world and the US now show THC %. Some places 19 to 22% wins in others the numbers jump to the 28 to 32% to win. Yeah some places have a few great clone only phenos but the weed isn't that much different from one area to the next.

Cup winners are going to have High THC that is a given. Thing is once they have power it is the smell, taste and type of high that wins. In most cases them most enjoyable pot is not the strongest.

Hey Jackalope. Interesting thread and some good points.
I agree with having to find good phenos with different beans but I dont feel it necessary to go for pricey beans.
Seedsman have been among the best ive grown and were cheap narrowly followed by fast buds grapefruit which arent particularly expensive either.
I see beans going for like 15 a seed ima steer well clear of em. Id rather look at the lineage and try make my own by finding good phenos from base genetics.

Very true. I have had good luck with low priced seeds. I have had more constant results the more I spent. I don't get to carried away on seeds. I am talking strains in the $10 range. Humboldt, Greenhouse, Barnes Farm and a few others have great strains in that price range.
On the other side of the coin. One of the most expensive strains I have purchased is a pack of Lavender From Soma seeds. Back then I payed over $200 for a 10 pack and everything hermied even the males.

Very true. I have had good luck with low priced seeds. I have had more constant results the more I spent. I don't get to carried away on seeds. I am talking strains in the $10 range. Humboldt, Greenhouse, Barnes Farm and a few others have great strains in that price range.
On the other side of the coin. One of the most expensive strains I have purchased is a pack of Lavender From Soma seeds. Back then I payed over $200 for a 10 pack and everything hermied even the males.
Damn! Thats real bad luck right there lol. But yer I agree, those are the kinda guys who been doing it 30+ years so you can kinda rely on their genetics to be pretty consistent.

Thanks for the input. Interesting stuff I always wondered about testing. Always figured there was ways around it. Or they played with the numbers somehow. Someone will always finds a way to cheat.
On disability my life got a lot smaller. I had to find ways to utilize my time. I test the F**k out of strains I grow LMAO. No lab can tell me how this stuff will affect me. I want to know how well it plays with others or if it even does. I compare the strain to what I think it is supposed to be. Plus I test it against others.
Like I said I have a lot of time on my hands LOL. Abused the body working the oilfield for 30 years. It's the brains turn now LMAO.
I really started noticing something was up when I saw the huge difference in THC % in different parts of the country. Cup winners around the world and the US now show THC %. Some places 19 to 22% wins in others the numbers jump to the 28 to 32% to win. Yeah some places have a few great clone only phenos but the weed isn't that much different from one area to the next.

Cup winners are going to have High THC that is a given. Thing is once they have power it is the smell, taste and type of high that wins. In most cases them most enjoyable pot is not the strongest.
Yeah I noticed that too, that as soon as legalization hit, finding stuff that was 28% and above was no problem. Meanwhile we had medicinal markets before recreational, and the top notch stuff in that was for years in the 25-26% range. I guess it's possible that with hundreds of thousands of more samples and growers, there was just more chances of higher percentage specimens than previously; but it just seems way too coincidental, and way too fast. It wasn't even like, a year after legalization, it was within weeks that we saw these supposed 30% and above samples. Unless there were just plenty of 30% phenotypes around that we just didn't know about, it really points to sample spiking. The fact that most of the recreational growers were already well-established in the medicinal market and just transitioned over tells me they would have already been aware of 30% phenotypes.

It's just so ironic that even if THC were the single most important metric to determine quality, that we're pretty much taking stabs in the dark still even about that. Without some kind of standard to regulate the samples used for testing, Bag A @ 30% THC might be as strong as Bag B @ 10% THC, and that wide of a variation makes it completely meaningless to track with. It's like even if the consumer market took a giant shift and started caring about terpene levels too, we're still relying on a totally unreliable system for measuring so we'd be just as misled in that respect too. The industry has got to become standardized, otherwise I think the type of anecdotal testing you're mentioning might remain the most reliable for users.

The ultimate goal of large production Is fast weed. The huge growers care, but not enough. They need to turn product asap.
But if their strains show a very high thc content, it means more $$, and here in Oregon, everything is money.

Most common strains average about 18 to 24%.
I know a guy that has a medicinal business and he legitimately gets 30% from one of his strains. Great smoke...lol.

Me personally, i don't care if the thc content is over 23% . I use it for insomnia and pre-diabetes.
Works wonders.

I grow 3 strains currently and 2 more on the way. One is chemdawg and the other is a strain my cousin developed. It's a NL crossed with a white Tahoe cookie. I call it " Great white north " after our Canadian friends....

I'll get a journal going for that one....

The ultimate goal of large production Is fast weed. The huge growers care, but not enough. They need to turn product asap.
But if their strains show a very high thc content, it means more $$, and here in Oregon, everything is money.

Most common strains average about 18 to 24%.
I know a guy that has a medicinal business and he legitimately gets 30% from one of his strains. Great smoke...lol.

Me personally, i don't care if the thc content is over 23% . I use it for insomnia and pre-diabetes.
Works wonders.

I grow 3 strains currently and 2 more on the way. One is chemdawg and the other is a strain my cousin developed. It's a NL crossed with a white Tahoe cookie. I call it " Great white north " after our Canadian friends....

I'll get a journal going for that one....
Oooo i like the sounds of that cross.

There is the idea where one high powered pheno of a strain is making a few high powered offspring so one area might have a overall higher THC level. That can't be all of it anymore. Clones travel well. Now that there are so many legal places in the US. It is easy for genetics to travel across country.
Mostly they know people want the most powerful. Everyone wants to say theirs is stronger. In pot the strongest rarely equates to the best when it comes to flavor and effects.
That's what I don't understand about cup testing. With all the smoke they have to test. No way they can take more than a hit or 2 of only a few strains. No way they try them all. With only one hit the stronger strains wil shine through easier. Because you notice it more with one hit. That don't make it better. I have had lots of strains in the 20% range that are one hit weed.
One of the tests I do at home for my strains. Tests this in a way. I try my strains at all times of the day. In all kinds of situations. If a strain can not be noticed late in the day after I have been smoking a lot. I normally won't grow it again. Doesn't mean it is not good. It just has a ceiling that is lower than what you have been smoking. It is not all stregth though.
I have had a 19% Dark Cherry Soda that could shine through everything late at night. It has a lot more to do with a strains ceiling then it does it's THC level.
All this makes cannabis cups a wonder to me. With as many strains as they get it should take over a week to give them a decent chance. The only strains that are tested are picked by look and smell then smoked. They are missing so much of what pot is really all about.

There is the idea where one high powered pheno of a strain is making a few high powered offspring so one area might have a overall higher THC level. That can't be all of it anymore. Clones travel well. Now that there are so many legal places in the US. It is easy for genetics to travel across country.
Mostly they know people want the most powerful. Everyone wants to say theirs is stronger. In pot the strongest rarely equates to the best when it comes to flavor and effects.
That's what I don't understand about cup testing. With all the smoke they have to test. No way they can take more than a hit or 2 of only a few strains. No way they try them all. With only one hit the stronger strains wil shine through easier. Because you notice it more with one hit. That don't make it better. I have had lots of strains in the 20% range that are one hit weed.
One of the tests I do at home for my strains. Tests this in a way. I try my strains at all times of the day. In all kinds of situations. If a strain can not be noticed late in the day after I have been smoking a lot. I normally won't grow it again. Doesn't mean it is not good. It just has a ceiling that is lower than what you have been smoking. It is not all stregth though.
I have had a 19% Dark Cherry Soda that could shine through everything late at night. It has a lot more to do with a strains ceiling then it does it's THC level.
All this makes cannabis cups a wonder to me. With as many strains as they get it should take over a week to give them a decent chance. The only strains that are tested are picked by look and smell then smoked. They are missing so much of what pot is really all about.
Totally agree. The growers cup strains get tested by about 5-10 people. They are blind testing, meaning they do not see the name of the strain, thc content, cbd content, or anything else that would sway their decision, like who grew it. They test over a month. Each person gets one of each sample. It's the most fair competition around.
I guess it really depends on how many entries were involved.

Yeah, I can't see how they can test every entry unless they are testing one a day or week for that matter. It may be a bit skewed in my opinion. Like I've said before, I could care less if we won. It would be nice though, considering I'm just starting my own business selling compost tea brew bags and setups. Just a great selling point....

Can't wait. It's about 4" tall and has its first leaves so far. I'll do a journal. I'll call it " the great white north cross breed winter 2018". I should be starting it in a week or so.
Look forward to it cuz. @ me when you got it up and running.

Personally I've lost faith in the published percentages. I've been at this for a few years now and I can honestly say that those numbers are just a possibility. You have to be very selective in the phenos you keep. If you buy a package of 5 beans and pop all of them maybe if you're lucky 1 MIGHT have the potential to reach near that. I've had this issue with tutankhamun and gg4. Bith high percentage strains but out of 10 of each 1-4 were contenders

That is part of it too. They test the pheno that best represents what they bred the strain for. Their best one! They say you should find a good mother when you buy their strains. Just because you find a plant that is better than the others doesn't make it a mother. It might be someone's idea of a mother but not mine. That mother is now the bearer of a clone only strain. It is it's own pheno so that is all it takes to be clone only. How many mother plants out there are truly that good.

Plus if you only find a keeper here and there. Then how long does it take to get a great plant. You mother great plants not good ones. Great plants reach the numbers they say. Your good plants will fall somewhere below that. As long as I have grown I have had a lot of great plants. Only twice have I seen plants so good that I regretted not being able to save them.

In a time where more people are growing. Less people have room for mother plants. They make more feminized strains to make this easier. They don't make them any more stable. So the only way to grow only great plants is to have a mother.

Part of the problem today is people making strains for sale from mother plants. Just because she is good enough to be a mother plant does not mean she is worth breeding. Thing is they should be. It is not the mothers that changed. It is what a mother should be that changed.

All of this makes it harder and harder to meet the stated THC percentages. So like has been said. It is best to take numbers with a grain of salt.

Can't wait. It's about 4" tall and has its first leaves so far. I'll do a journal. I'll call it " the great white north cross breed winter 2018". I should be starting it in a week or so.

Hit me with an invite please! That strain sounds good. Like the sound of the compost tea deal too!

Learned some good info on this thread. Sounds like popcorn buds are good and I always thought they were as I like to smoke them specially freshies air dried for a few days. Puff puff whats not to like.

Also learned the strongest THC buds were located at the btm of the main stem. Just another reason not to top plants I'm thinking.

What's the point with testing?

My plant strongest?
Marketing?
I can understand testing for pesticides, herbicides and pests kinda sorta (we don;t do that with anything in agriculture that folks eat and smoke). Food for thought there.

Then there's the whole testing of VOCs (terpines). The scientists haven't even found all of the different types present in cannabis yet. The testing equipment is still being refined as well.

I don't recall any of my friends asking me what the THC content of my weed is. I do get lots of good reports on what is likely the lowest THC plant in my tool box and even get requests for it and "thats my favorite" - just happens to be 120 day sativa with likely +5% terpines (very common with Durban Poison strains) and maybe 15-20% THC with no ceiling. You can't smoke too much or maybe doing a 911 call for the un-initiated. I can't smoke it after 2PM in the afternoon or I can't sleep at night.

Aslo kinda curious about "ceilings" in general. Whats in the plant that we can smoke it all day and just keep getting higher and/or maintain a high level where other weed we can smoke more and just wanna stop puffing after a bit and start feeling dull headed. What's the science behind that and how do we test for it? I'm thinking that's an important variable, just as important as THC content.

There's a lot more to learn about this plant, I don't see these rudimentary tests they are performing now as significant long term within the industry.

I see it mainly as marketing and that can get fickle. Like the smell of weed. Everyone's sense of smell is a little different.

Blind tests? There's some weird science about that process as well. Should draw conclusion based on price paid for test result I'm thinking.

So like has been said. It is best to take numbers with a grain of salt.

Yes so true but man if I pay $200 for a 10 pack of fem seeds, I want the good stuff LOL.

Pheno hunting is an art I'm thinking. I've been doing it for years and its not easy. We need to have good organization skills bare minimum. How many times did the sticker fall off the pot.... ooppsie. Face-palm.

weed-is-too-good.jpg

Hit me with an invite please! That strain sounds good. Like the sound of the compost tea deal too!

Learned some good info on this thread. Sounds like popcorn buds are good and I always thought they were as I like to smoke them specially freshies air dried for a few days. Puff puff whats not to like.

Also learned the strongest THC buds were located at the btm of the main stem. Just another reason not to top plants I'm thinking.

What's the point with testing?

My plant strongest?
Marketing?
I can understand testing for pesticides, herbicides and pests kinda sorta (we don;t do that with anything in agriculture that folks eat and smoke). Food for thought there.

Then there's the whole testing of VOCs (terpines). The scientists haven't even found all of the different types present in cannabis yet. The testing equipment is still being refined as well.

I don't recall any of my friends asking me what the THC content of my weed is. I do get lots of good reports on what is likely the lowest THC plant in my tool box and even get requests for it and "thats my favorite" - just happens to be 120 day sativa with likely +5% terpines (very common with Durban Poison strains) and maybe 15-20% THC with no ceiling. You can't smoke too much or maybe doing a 911 call for the un-initiated. I can't smoke it after 2PM in the afternoon or I can't sleep at night.

Aslo kinda curious about "ceilings" in general. Whats in the plant that we can smoke it all day and just keep getting higher and/or maintain a high level where other weed we can smoke more and just wanna stop puffing after a bit and start feeling dull headed. What's the science behind that and how do we test for it? I'm thinking that's an important variable, just as important as THC content.

There's a lot more to learn about this plant, I don't see these rudimentary tests they are performing now as significant long term within the industry.

I see it mainly as marketing and that can get fickle. Like the smell of weed. Everyone's sense of smell is a little different.

Blind tests? There's some weird science about that process as well. Should draw conclusion based on price paid for test result I'm thinking.

Yes so true but man if I pay $200 for a 10 pack of fem seeds, I want the good stuff LOL.

Pheno hunting is an art I'm thinking. I've been doing it for years and its not easy. We need to have good organization skills bare minimum. How many times did the sticker fall off the pot.... ooppsie. Face-palm.

weed-is-too-good.jpg
It's all a popularity contest. The "kids" if you will, think the higher thc testing is the best. They just smoke to get high, and not really interested in true quality.
That's not all of them but a vast majority.
Testing for terps and thc are really the preferences of dispensaries. They believe the higher the profile, the better the money.

I'm a quality guy myself. My cannabis never smells like hay or grass. It has a great terpine profile and thc content is great for not using any crap in my tea or soil.

So yes, it's all for marketing. It's all bs but the younger folks will pay for that regardless.
The best weed I've ever smoked was lower thc like 15 to 18% and it was one hit s*$t.

With the low prices in Oregon, its driving medical bankrupt. The dispensaries are making good money but the quality Is sub par in my opinion. Paying nothing for it < $800 a pound and selling for cheap. $50 an oz.

We are trying to remove olcc from oversight. That would be good for medical and we want smoking cafes too but the clean air act here is messing things up royally. So much money to be made but idiots running the show....

Sorry for the rant....

Peace.

Rant on brother. Oregon I see it as the model for the rest of the world after the prohibition ends.

This has all played out before and why our country has an Ag bill from congress to stabilize pricing and help the farmers in lean times. Problem here is cannabis is illegal federally and won't/can't be included in the Ag bill.

We should do what Canada is doing. Prices set

Farmer - $5/gm
Government - $2/gm
Dispensary - $3-$5/gm

retail customer pays - $10-$12/gm

Everybody wins.

Guranteed prosperity for everyone.
Prolly never see that here in the USA sadly.

The way it is now in Oregon; that's how the economy goes down the tubes and everyone bankrupt and the end result is shit for quality.

The alternative market holds everything together until the "people in charge" get a brain.

Back
Top Bottom