200% thc?

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
I've been reading about the method of making budder and am not sure what to make of the claims.

Some people have said it's 99.6% pure THC, but after reading the manufacturing method it's pretty clear that the compound isn't simply THC, it's an analouge or refined molecule termed THC acetate (an ester).

Some of the claims I've read are that the THC acetate is twice as active (potent) - the analogy being how Morph**e is refined into the much stronger compound; her**n.
Fastinating anyway whether accurate or not - claims are more psychadelic yet clear headed and takes 30 minutes to kick you.

Here's a post I clipped from an chemical synthesis site about the topic....

I was talking about isomerization of cannabinoids, but now were talking about THC acetate, its all good

I have read aswell that THC acetate is supposedly longer in duration, aparently it takes (as fmoc stated I believe) a while for effects to be noticed, 30min or so, this is hard to imagine considering her**n reaches the brain much faster than morp*ine (as winder brought up) though it does not reach the brain faster, it does reach the brain with a higher efficency, meaning more THC gets to the brain.

Cannabis Alchemy:
THC acetate has twice the potency of THC. On the adams scale THC 7.3, while its acetate is 14.6. Furthermore, there is a 25% increase in weight after adding the acetate structure. The effect of the acetate is more spiritual and psychedelic than that of the ordinary product. The most unique preoperty of this material is that there is a delay of about thirty minutes before its effects are felt.

The adams scale, developed by Dr. Roger Adams, the first person to identify CBD and CBN defines a cannabinoid as a drug that reduced pain and body temperature, and induced spontaneous activity in low doses and catalepsy at high doses in test animals.

Psycoactivity can only be determined from a human observers point of view, as Alexander Shulgin believes, so do I, animal testing should only be done to determine a chemicals toxicity.

THC acetate is known to be strognly psycoactive, the CIA researched this chemical in their search for an interogation aid. It was found to be more psycoactive than THC alone and was coined "TD" for Truth Drug. There have been many independant studies aswell but the MK ULTRA studies are the most notable.

You are correct in your statment that adding weight to a molecule doesnt necessarily make it better, in this scenario, it does. The additional weight the acetyl group adds is not psycoactive itself but its presence allows THC twice the efficency to cross the blood-brain barrier.
Though it weighs more and that does account for a lose in potency, since its original weight basically doubles in potency the end result has a higher value.
One gram of THC would convert into approx 1.25g of THC acetate but it would have the efficency of approx two grams of THC.
Unlike her**n (for some reason) its metabolism in the body is not increased but actually decreased, her**n hits with more efficency and faster than morp**ne, THC itself reaches the brain quicker,it hits hard, but much is lost quickly,THC acetate has a longer length of action and more THC can reach the brain, less THC is wasted, more is used, it all depends on the amount taken.​

So you're asking if, since twice as potent and its 99.6% pure, that would technically make it 200%? The logic on that seems pretty sound, but I'm not sure it works that way....I would still think it's just the 99, based on the research ive read...don't take that as fact though lol... happy smoking buddy

idc what the exact numbers are kids, just find me sum budda!

boy would that make a great christmas present... hempy holidays everyone!

where can i get some of this?

The thread that got me researching is here....

Budder: Most Potent Pot

Seems very dangerous to make, but the instructions are in the thread above.

I was mainly just curious about it having never heard of the process or the more psychoactive analogue of THC before.

Soniq: see what you can find under UK Chronic or Khronic. It's the biggest thing in Europe. There was a BBC show on it a week ago.

:bong:

The BBC show that features UK Khronic and controlled group of THC/Carabinoid IV and only THC is called,"should I smoke dope?"

Wow, that's interesting.

THC:THC acetate as Morphine:He**in. Maybe we'll have TD junkies running around some day.

It's still an organic compound, it's just synthesized.

I think i may just have to borrow some acetic anhydride from my lab.

Back
Top Bottom