2000 Watt - 69 Plants

Work doesn't seem like work when you love what you're doing! Yesterday I rearranged my house. Of course for the two things I love most. Cannabis and k9's. Firstly I needed to find an area to clone, start seedlings, and for mothers to grow. And second I want to keep my dogs off the second floor where my grow is.

Here is what it looks like now!
IMG_463812.JPG

I have a 4ft t5 mounted as high as possible. To make it easier for me Ill probably leave the light on 24hrs. I have a small table that doubles as a desk.

I hung metal shelves from grow rope rackets so I have the floor space available. You can see two 32 ga brute garbage cans Im going to use for reservoirs. And I have a plastic cabinet that has 4 shelves in it to store my grow supplies.

IMG_4636.PNG

I ordered a light controller. I highly recommend anyone using HID lights to use one. I don't feel comfortable leaving my dogs in my house without everything being as safe as possible. So I'm just going to limp by with my 600w until it gets here and I can get an electrician to hardwire it to 240.

This one is also pretty slick because I can plug my fan into it as well. So the exhaust fan will turn on when the lights do. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

The only thing I don't like about that controller is its 2amp rated for the 120 line. Some fans are very close to this 2 amp rating. I also don't run my fans on my lights for the full time the lights are in. I let my fan controller handle it when he temps raise

This is the highest quality light controller on the market. Its rated for 2amps because fans are rated below 2amps. There is no need for 5amps. It's the only light controller on the market with ballast rated relays.

Everyone has different equipment and different growing conditions. My sealed hoods run on my new 8in hyperfan that only draws 75 watts at 710 cfm! (lowest watts per cfm on the market:jaw dropper:) The fan also comes with a dimer to lower the power usage even more if need be.

IMG_466211.JPG
IMG_46643.JPG
IMG_46655.JPG

The Air conditioner will cool the room. However as a back up my temperature controller will be hooked up to 6 in fan to exhaust the room. During changed over between grows I will flip the fan and hook it up to a ozone generator. Pumping ozone into the room is the best way to sterilize everything! This is how operating rooms are done.

All the plants re homed. I waited to long to move them however. The roots looked very fresh and white but I'm having a hell of a time trying to keep my pH below 7.
IMG_47194.JPG

Nice thread, i can't wait to see the SOG with so many girls, I will be following. I have 4 ladies that i plan on running a 5x5 tent and not sure what i want to flower them with yet, as far as lighting goes. I kind of want to stay 600 for power consumption and heat but i think i could pull off a 1000 just dont want the added power bill. I plan on cutting some clones and getting them up a few weeks to run alongside my 4 since ill have plenty of room in a 5x5. It's always fun to grow bag seed, Good luck on getting a lot of girls especially those sativas!

420-magazine-mobile254250955.jpg

See attached for the most common inline fans and their amp draw

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Its a 2amp plug because its a waste to run a 10 in or 12 in fan with a 4 light system.

I like those controllers. They have a nice 4 light controller as well.

Nice malinois. I have a beautiful blood line we work as well. I mean this is a standard light controller the highest quality controllers are the power box controllers

She is a KNPV Malinois. She has a nice pedigree. I'm really happy with her.

Can someone help me with electrical code and running 240v lights in a residence. Can this be done to code?

Also I flipped my light to 12/12. Only running one light until I get my light controller hooked up! But it came in the mail today!

Doing my first water change. It's so easy with the right equipment. I personally love using the quick connect for hoses.

I also think keeping a "clean" hydro system is the way to go. So I add 3ml per ga of h2o2 every 5 days

Back
Top Bottom