2000 Watt - 8x10 Assorted Cup Winners & Autos

ViceCity

Hello everyone again I know this is a month behind but I ended up getting a bigger tent and lets say I didn't do and measuring first in the room I was setting up in but after about two weeks and some late sprouting seeds it's about go time.

Ok first I will tell you what materials I'm working with
I will not endorse any companies because they don't pay me but I will give a HUGE shout out to Attitude Seedbank for their customer service, fast shipping and 100% germ so far and they sent me a dope ass hat

8x10 grow tent with the infrared room

6in air cooled hood

2x 1000w MH

2x 1000w HPS

6in fan and carbon filter

5 1.5 bags of FFOF

2x 1000w digital dimmable ballast 600w, 750w, 1000w settings

15 breathable pots air pruning

Ph up and down bottles

Digital Ph meter

Humidity and thermometer digital

Rope Ratchets

100x led microscope

Pruning shears

Full nutrients total complete set

Cloning tray 25 cuttings sites

Humidifier

Ok now the seeds all brought from Attitude Seedbank

1. NYCD (auto)
2. BIodiesel Mass (auto)
3. Skunk Mass (auto)
4. Onyx (auto)
5. Kosher kush
6. Headband kush
7. OG #18
8. Critical Kush
9. Flowerbomb kush
10. Critical Hog
11.Tangilope
12. Cinderella 99
13. Silver Surfer kush
14. Herijuana Jack 33
15. Super kush
16. White lavender
17. Cheese
18. Green Crack
19. Sugar Black Rosé
20. Critical OG
21. G cookies

Re: 2000w 8x10 assorted cup winners and autos (Flowerbomb,kosher,headband,OG#18, Etc.

I'm going to post pics very soon but I will make sure I have all my questions lined up for experienced growers I will take all information and filter as needed but I do appreciate anyone taking time to she'd knowledge on a newbie to this but not a newbie at life.

Re: 2000w 8x10 assorted cup winners and autos (Flowerbomb,kosher,headband,OG#18, Etc.

Nice intro. You got your hands full with that line up of strain. Very nice. Are you going to have mothers?

I'm thinking about mothering 3 for and leaving them to veg for as long as the autos take then flip the photos on 12/12 from there and I will just pick the best from taste, smell, appeal, texture, and yield.

But first up is critical kush and OG#18 and headband.

About two weeks later I'm going to start Flowerbomb, kosher kush, and Cinderella 99 (my ex introduced me to it. It's a girl strain but I love to smoke with girls)

Then from there I'm going to just start doing eliminations and by that time maybe 2 8x10s but I don't want to over extend myself but I have been studying everything I can for about 8 months now and been think about doing this for years so ima start slow

And autos make me curious so I had to scoop those
Oh yea I have

2 NYCD
3 BIodiesel mass
1 skunk mass
3 onyx

So space is at a premium

Thanks for subbing in CO FINEST

re: 2000 Watt - 8x10 Assorted Cup Winners & Autos

Ok guys im back i read someones thread about not posting pics until you're about halfway done so that's what I did sorry for the delay but I know its so boring looking at seedlings and vegetative state but is now time for me to put my pictures up and get any input for many veterans or rookies since this is my first grow I'm taking all information in stride...
first off about 5 on my seeds did not sprout and I gave about 5 to 7 to a friend only because I didn't have anymore room in my grow room...

Applanet the autos first and then about a month later the photo. But I will explain through each picture which is which and the circumstances behind each one

CAM000256.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/702211

I know my pics suck but im not photographer or computer wiz..most of my smarts are street even though i hang around white collars...but this is my first grow and im taking all good and bad comments

I will have the photos downpack for my next set just veen leaving yall hanging for pics

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom