2000W LED lights

well you can't go wrong with those phlizon lights. the price is amazing and you'll get some nice buds out of them. one thing about them is they are pretty much the same light as the optic 4 lights but way, way cheaper. also contact the company for a 15% discount. just tell them you're looking at the Aglex lights and they'll give you a code.

but you'll want 3 of them for a 8x4 tent. i have the 3000w in the center.

20191008_210123.jpg
Holy Shit that looks good... I was considering a 3k watt in the middle also wow... I think I'm sold on the Phlizon... Lest someon3 can prove otherwise for the price I think I'm winning...

Can u post a link as to where to purchase the HLG 550? Pease and thank you!

Hello CheiftainSeed:

Here our are comparable options to the 550. Same wattage.

Our red spec is similar to hlgs rspec.

This is a great option for full cycle growing.

You can use coupon code 420MAG to save 10% at checkout.

Best,
Budget LED

Hello CheiftainSeed:

Here our are comparable options to the 550. Same wattage.

Our red spec is similar to hlgs rspec.

This is a great option for full cycle growing.

You can use coupon code 420MAG to save 10% at checkout.

Best,
Budget LED

Make sure to announce when you guys have distribution centers in canada please.

@BudgetLED I was looking at your DIY Leds, are those similar to the 550s and what do I need to power those? Is there a complete DIY guide for those? Thanks

It's basically the same as the 550 just a different driver so not quite as much watts as the 550
Hold on, maybe it is the same...hlg says 480w to

Interesting

It's a kit, just a quick assembly

@BudgetLED I was looking at your DIY Leds, are those similar to the 550s and what do I need to power those? Is there a complete DIY guide for those? Thanks

The kits we mentioned above includes everything you need to start growing (lighting wise) . The lights also come fully assembled with a meanwell driver :).

Same diodes, wattage, and such as HLG.

The kits we mentioned above includes everything you need to start growing (lighting wise) . The lights also come fully assembled with a meanwell driver :).

Same diodes, wattage, and such as HLG.

What is the cost of the kit in comparison to the 550?

If you use the 420 mag coupon, the kit is $540 USD. I am not sure HLGs diy price. I know their red spec is $1,049 on their site.

Definitely go for the R-spec if you go the QB route. You'll appreciate it in flower. ;)

The Phlizon lights are ok. Not super, but not dink ass fake wattage blurples either. With a 3k and two of the 2k's, you're right at $1000.

For a $50 difference, go for the Budget LED QB's. Two of those will be nice in an 8x4 space.

I checked

Both use the same items, just the name on Budgetled bds is dif

I agree....get the @BudgetLED bds and never look back

Our Red Spec board is slightly different. However, we do use the same diodes. We us Samsung LM301b and Osram 660nm / 730nm.

Growers are seeing great results. Here is a pic of day 29 of flower. (Red spec in 3000k).
IMG_20191007_141508_114.jpg

Here is a pic of a client who switched to us from CLW.

IMG_20191010_192357_497.jpg

Same client totally switch to our 480w kit after seeing the light penetration difference.

IMG_20191011_131745_916.jpg

Gotta agree wholeheartedly with others in this thread that recommend the QB's
Rule one for an epic grow is never scrimp on your lights.
Get the best, even if that means cutting back on production until you can properly light your grow space fully.
True, they are more expensive, but with that you get the peace of mind of never second guessing
what might have been, That is the worst feeling ever.
With QB's, you'll never look back.
Props to @BudgetLED for a great lineup of killer lighting options

The Phlizon lights are ok. Not super, but not dink ass fake wattage blurples either. With a 3k and two of the 2k's, you're right at $1000.

:hmmmm:But it says the "2000w" one is only 450 watts? :hmmmm:

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom