2000W LED lights

Just looked at the HLG Quantum Boards... Looks very promising even more so than the COBs. I have to do more research to see what a 1000W HPS equivalent would be... Thanks Chris.

Chief.. look up kingbrite on alibaba.. they are the exact same thing as the HLG QB's but for about 35% less shipped.. i have been using 2 of them for a year now with no issues and great results.

But then you have to order something from alibaba. Ewwww.

:hmmmm:But it says the "2000w" one is only 450 watts? :hmmmm:

:rofl:

"Damn." -Peanut

"Son of a Bitch!" -Ralphie

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey just my 2 cents but the new mars 1000 watt and 2000 watt leds do a great job , I am running a 2000 watt and a 1000 watt led in my 4x4x8 tent in flower and they are doing fantastic , there is almost zero heat from them and I am at 11 inches from the tops of the plants , they are a full spectrum led and priced very well , ts 1000 and the tsw 2000 , the penetration is great as there is next to nothing for heat and you can get these lights very close to the tops of the plants , they are a white light led not the shitty burpless, have a look .

Chief.. look up kingbrite on alibaba.. they are the exact same thing as the HLG QB's but for about 35% less shipped.. i have been using 2 of them for a year now with no issues and great results.
Thanks Ice I'll check that out now...

There is only like 2 or 3 manufacturer of the bds

They just put the buyers name on it if they purchase a certain amount

So I'd say they are all pretty good no matter whos ya get

Comparing Quantums and MH?
Give me a break :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:
Well I guess you must own a pair of the new mars leds , so you can speak from experience , I switched out my 2 600 hps bulbs because I got sick if dealing with the heat issues and burning out bulbs , all I was saying if you don't want to spend $1000 on a single light these are a fantastic alternative , ps I have a $1200 quantum board and I would never buy one again ,in fact I`ll sell it to you for $800 bucks , yes the more expensive quantum's give great results but no where are they that much better of a light , i can buy 4 of these lights use less energy and get the same results as a quantum board , some people just buy into stupid marketing bullshit ,try buying better seed genetics and then you get great yield and flavor .

Also he is growing in a 4x4 tent how much light does he really need to get great yield and flavor and even if he gets a ounce less yield does that offset the cost of a light 3-4 times the money , not in my accountants books . a 20x20 room ya they make sense not a 4x4 tent .He is probably growing his own personal stash not selling in connesoiur boutique.

There is only like 2 or 3 manufacturer of the bds

They just put the buyers name on it if they purchase a certain amount

So I'd say they are all pretty good no matter whos ya get

Just to jump in quick, there are tons of board manufacturers and there is a difference among each and everyone. On the business side, yes some slap their name on the board. Others like HLG, Spectra, and ourselves hold our own board designs and make them domestically and internationally.

The manufacturing process, materials used, and end quality can vary greatly. Hence the reason most only come with a 1 year warranty.

I've seen so many pics of beautiful plants grown under every kind of light. I think it boils down to heat and electricity usage when making a decision.

I love the sound of qb's. but it's freezing cold here in winter so i'm feeling like a nice cob set up would suit my needs more. and if i had a serious cob set up i wouldn't be slobbering over qb's anymore because cobs are absolutely amazing.

But electricity isn't cheap here either so that would be my main reason for going with qb's. but if i have to run a heater in the tent at lights on that kind of kills my savings anyway. but would never in a million years go with the HPS MH route. changing bulbs and making sure they get them here in the mail unbroken would be rough lol.

either way, getting away from the 10w led's and old school lights seems to be the way forward for most, whether it be a full on cob set up or a qb set up.

Look into Quantum Boards by Budget LED's - we get a $50.00 discount from them - they have a new board it's a red spectrum board !!!! great for flower (3000K) or veg/bloom (3500K & 4000k)

yeah i want 2 of them for the 4x8 tent. as soon as i can sell off some of the ones i have.

yeah i want 2 of them for the 4x8 tent. as soon as i can sell off some of the ones i have.
I'm sorry wrong price they cost about $289.00 the 20% off !!! can go to "john Wick's" page - he has photos and helps with all orders = he has answered many for me - he seem to be a dam good rep for them (Budget Led's) believe john has a 4by4 space with 2 boards in them (new - red epectrum) I'm going to order the 3500 for all stages

Back
Top Bottom