2000W LED lights

I'm sorry wrong price they cost about $289.00 the 20% off !!! can go to "john Wick's" page - he has photos and helps with all orders = he has answered many for me - he seem to be a dam good rep for them (Budget Led's) believe john has a 4by4 space with 2 boards in them (new - red epectrum) I'm going to order the 3500 for all stages
Series 2+ Red Spec 480 Watt
I'm gonna need 2 of these babies once i have the funds. and i'll need to decide on 3000k or 3500k. a little research will be required on my part to make the best decision

I'm sorry wrong price they cost about $289.00 the 20% off !!! can go to "john Wick's" page - he has photos and helps with all orders = he has answered many for me - he seem to be a dam good rep for them (Budget Led's) believe john has a 4by4 space with 2 boards in them (new - red epectrum) I'm going to order the 3500 for all stages

Yes John Wick has been outstanding! We love the support he is giving us!

Series 2+ Red Spec 480 Watt
I'm gonna need 2 of these babies once i have the funds. and i'll need to decide on 3000k or 3500k. a little research will be required on my part to make the best decision

We can help you. Just message us and we can go over it when you are ready.

I've seen so many pics of beautiful plants grown under every kind of light. I think it boils down to heat and electricity usage when making a decision.

I love the sound of qb's. but it's freezing cold here in winter so i'm feeling like a nice cob set up would suit my needs more. and if i had a serious cob set up i wouldn't be slobbering over qb's anymore because cobs are absolutely amazing.

But electricity isn't cheap here either so that would be my main reason for going with qb's. but if i have to run a heater in the tent at lights on that kind of kills my savings anyway. but would never in a million years go with the HPS MH route. changing bulbs and making sure they get them here in the mail unbroken would be rough lol.

either way, getting away from the 10w led's and old school lights seems to be the way forward for most, whether it be a full on cob set up or a qb set up.

Figured it was the same as lipo batteries....
All my research only came up with a few makers

Great info and insite @BudgetLED

Welcome, of you're considering QB board's, come check out Budget Led's QB board's over at my "Bloom Room".
Budget LED come with a 3 year warranty unlike other QB board's at a fraction of the cost.
If you're interested in seeing what they can do for you, just click on the big green letter's down below in my signature box.
It's worth taking a look to have a American made QB board's with a 3 year warranty at a fraction of the cost and Quality Samsung diode's.

Green day's to you. :green_heart:

I just started making a couple lights today, got one almost finished, just needs the wires for hanging it attached.

Overall dimensions are just a little larger than an HLG 550, its 26" x 23" x 3" with diodes evenly spaced in strips.
Plugged into my watt meter shows its pulling 325 watts at full power, dimmed all the way down its 27 watts.

Just fired it up a couple hours ago and ran it at 100% for about 20 minutes.
The heat sinks were still very cool to the touch.

Iam going to build a side car off one side where I can hang 2 strips down as side lighting.
Total cost $400 per light.
768 LM301B and 32 Cree XP-G3 photo red 660nm
Meanwell HLG320h-c1400b driver

Looks like it's going to be rock solid.
20191013_192633.jpg

20191013_192435.jpg
20191013_192339.jpg

Took my PPFD readings now that I have it hung up.
Not bad at all, pretty even across the canopy.

325 watts at full power

PPFD in center is a little over 1300 at 18".
My lowest reading was in the back right hand corner but even that was over 700 PPFD.
The left hand side is higher because the cross over from the other light.
In flower I should be able to run these within 6" or so of the canopy, so I can dim this down to about 200 watts and be pushing around 3 umols/j efficiency.

So far my room seems to be running about 3 to 4 degrees cooler.

20191014_215810.jpg

20191014_210037.jpg

Took my PPFD readings now that I have it hung up.
Not bad at all, pretty even across the canopy.

325 watts at full power

PPFD in center is a little over 1300 at 18".
My lowest reading was in the back right hand corner but even that was over 700 PPFD.
The left hand side is higher because the cross over from the other light.
In flower I should be able to run these within 6" or so of the canopy, so I can dim this down to about 200 watts and be pushing around 3 umols/j efficiency.

So far my room seems to be running about 3 to 4 degrees cooler.

20191014_215810.jpg

20191014_210037.jpg

very nice! did you have to get all the parts from asia?

Back
Top Bottom