2005 Mod Elections

KingPhilie said:
now the stoned alliance can begin, muhuhahahahaha. . . but seriously, i will do the best fucking job i can possibley do without being biaesed, btw felix, congrats.PEACE

BTW: yes, there will be MANY spelling errors.

Philie,
noone cares if you can spell as long as you are a just and fair diplomat to the boards
(and dahui too) :icon_roll

and congrats to you too homie.PEACE.

and philie.

if you notice..... in that last post you forgot the period on the end of your peace.
i think thats the first time in history thats happened

when representing 420times.com, philie, and anyone else who may have spelling errors, PLEASE remember that you are a direct reflection of me and i would appreciate, if your spelling errors are from typing too fast and being lazy, you keep that shit under wraps....unless of course, you are just a terrible speller...then we will bring 420spellchecker back and teach you...

i have turned a few of you into mods...now i am deciding where to place you....
stay tuned...

Whatr I ment to say by the only alliance is 420 and the mods, is that THAT is the current "ruling" alliance... Of course, we, over 10 000 members, form a great and powerful alliance...

Thank you, thank you.

I only hope I can be half the mods my predecessors such as DaHui and TOG.

Everyone, feel free to call me on any decision I make that may seem unjust and it will promptly be discussed with the other mods to find a suitable solution.

Thank you again for this awesome opportunity 420 - I shall do my best.

DaHui said:
1- I do not agree that we should take him back and it's not by writting to you 2 months later does this prove that he has changed.
2- In reply to your P.S. - The member was scared KP and I were going to run a tyrannical government. Whatr I ment to say by the only alliance is 420 and the mods, is that THAT is the current "ruling" alliance... Of course, we, over 10 000 members, form a great and powerful alliance...
Could you clarify exactly what he did?
My vote goes to him coming back, (not as a mod) but let the poor guy back.
From what I remeber, he had really bad punctuation, and everyone always jumped on him, and he exploded.
Though he could have dealt with it differently, I think that we should also understand that people were treating him pretty bad, myself included.
I actually felt pretty bad about it.
If I don't know the full story, please enlighten me.

I agree with DaHui, he had his second chance. He was banned for a reason that the mods agreed on. So I think his ban should remain. If we lift his ban, we would have to do it for everyone else. I understand he likes this site, but that doesnt change that he broke the rules. Sorry dude lmokes your an ok guy, but its just the rules.

SmokeyMacPot said:
I agree with DaHui, he had his second chance. He was banned for a reason that the mods agreed on. So I think his ban should remain. If we lift his ban, we would have to do it for everyone else. I understand he likes this site, but that doesnt change that he broke the rules. Sorry dude lmokes your an ok guy, but its just the rules.
What did he do?
I only read part of it, I don't like reading a bunch of people flaming each other...
Fill me in, I think a lot of people don't remeber why he was banned...

many negative comments, and rude towards women kind. pretty much exessive shit talk. and yes you can get banned for that. he got his warnings and still continued so he got banned.

Ok, 1st off, Lmokes/HazeyDaze was not MyNizza/MidnightSabotage.
Like SMokey mentionned, he did do lot of excessive talk, disrespected women, wrote a couple racist comments. KP, Hash was the one that mainly dealt with him. They had lots of arguments on different shit... In the end, 420 banned him.
If I remember correctly, 420 got an email asking him to come back, he was sorry blablabla, we were fools, let him in, and shit just escaladed again. 420 banned him again.

No forums are being closed. Only threads. I am sorry if you do not agree that certain threads got closed, but we received complaints and the best thing in this situation is to close the thread. The last thing we want is shit to hit the fan and arguments breaking out. I hope you understand.

seriously.....everyone is fighting like a bunch of pansies.

and KP..."NL dont worry about why he was banned, you werent here"...well, i do beleive ROB HIMSELF asked for discussion on the topic, so i think anyone who WANTS to worry about it can go ahead and do so. and has everyone right to ask why he was banned..seeing as how we were supposed to discuss if we should lift the ban...

ps...i say un-ban him. It dont take but 2 seconds to re-ban him if he screws up again. 420times is an awesome place, and i do realize that Rob puts his life into this place and everyone needs to respect that...but believe it or not u can do that without being a bunch of uptight jackasses mad at some kid cause he got mad at everyone for making fun of how he types.

Back
Top Bottom