2009 First Grow from bagseed!

i get on here alot lol check my email dayly i want my plants to do good so i read alot on here and type alot of Q's to lol i want to SCROG to so i am readin up on that i dont have a job so no money other than what i alread spent lol
your roots are probly out growing the cup or almost i had one get that big and my roots were coming out of the cup over the side when i moved it i over feed it and killed it lol my mestake but yeah good luck man ill check on this post like always

hahaha im watching too don't worry.

I was planning on doing a SCROG too, to maximize the harvest output of a tiny space.

your plants look great by the way, and props for the box u built
+rep

Smokin: Thanks for watchin, and lol, yea, i joined a year ago and been doin nothing but reading and learning how to grow,

DrMarty:lol, preciate u watchin the grow! i plan on doing a scrog in the future when i get some grows under my belt, thanks for the rep!

and today i will be buying some more FFOF soil and transplanting them into their new and permament homes!;):smokin::grinjoint:

-:peace:

i think i found my problem with all my seedlings dieing lol i put them in soil that i used for a bigger plant in the past and it had food in it so it was feedin the plant lol so i flushed it and let the water run thru the bottom 4 times now it is startin to green up im so happy im a retard i guess i shouldnt reuse soil

hahaha, thats a bummer to learn the hard way by killing your babies smokin:/

westbud: a scrog sounds pretty good to me, ive been considering something like that to utilize the most of my growing space, maby LST it to if im feeling lucky(;

i hope the best of luck to ya
i think they probly gettin there but remember they like wet dry they roots grow while dry i think you will be ok if you dont have to be away much longer how much longer till you get back to the ladys?

just make sure you dont burn the root when you get home i have done this to a couple plants lol i had 3 seedling one browned and died today
one is drooping i thought it would want some water but that didnt help so im going to let the soil dry out a little while best of luck

how dry were they do you know? this is good info for people who need to leave their babies for a week lol
to bad you dont know the temps that they were getting at you could add that and the time gone and stuff so people could not worry as much but every plant is different

Ok, so i have been home since last night, but havent had a chance to update, because the internet has been actin up lately, anyway, so i came back, rushed to my kids, and they look like theyre in excellent condition, and imagine my surprise when i find them more than twice the height, some of the leaves are yellowin at the bottom, and there are some spots on some leaves higher up, im not really freakin about it, i wasnt really gonna do anything, but start givin it nutes in the next week, but hey, u might be seeing something im not,:cheer::cheer::popcorn::bong::rollit: oh, and i bought a new bubbler on my trip!!
anyway, without further adoo... they (hopefully) GIRLS!!!

Both!!!
day_251.jpg

MC
day_25_MC.jpg

PT
day_25_PT.jpg

I am almost 100% certain that the temps have stayed around the same to this, they dont usually fluctuate much,
day_25_temps.jpg

These are the spots, Anybody???
day_25_yellowin2.jpg

going twice!
day_25_yellowing.jpg

well, ill figure something out, anybody got anysuggestions on when i should begin lst'ing? well any comments are appreciated!!

edit: sorry to leave you hangin, heres the bubbler!
bubbler5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom