2009 First Grow from bagseed!

my plants yellowed like that when i got water on the leafs and the bulb burnt them where there was water
glad to hear they are still ok

so heres the update, day 31, lst'ed, Nuted and growing!
ok, so i purchased some ionic one part for the veg phase, and im planning on doin something like Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice bloom and bud blood or big bud.
well heres the kids!

Heres MC all slideways an such!
day_31_MC.jpg

Heres PT bendin over!
day_31_PT.jpg

I would think this is nute burn, seeing as how i forgot to cut down some on the Ionic Grow, silly me :rollit::grinjoint::cool:
Nute_Burn_day_31.jpg

The temps, its been gettin warmer round herr..
day_31_temps.jpg

the son' bitches responsible for such great lookn plants!
Nutes7.jpg

Does anybody else agree with me as to the reason of the yellowing leave?lemme know, and enjoy!:rollit::peace:

going on trips is gonna b the death of my plants lol, I been in tennesee since Monday, but I watered them before I left and I should b back tommorow, I love bein away for a while then coming back and seein how big they got, but also I wouldn't kno if something happened to them, oh well, I'll update Saturday probably, appreciate the readers!!
:peace: and :rollit:

So today my plants are due for some watering, and i have no water, lol
ill figure something out tommorow, any way, i have some good news and some bad news,
THE BAD NEWS: well im not sure its bad news, but i found this little green leafbug lookin thing that flew away before i could snap a pic. any ideas???
do u think its could be bad for my kids??

THE GOOD NEWS: Today as i was lookin at my leaves, i noticed this little orange ball, upon further inspection, i realized it was a ladybug, and i've heard nothing but positive things about ladybugs, i have no idea how these critters got in, possibly they hitched a ride on me after walking my dog, iono.

anyway heres the pics, they got real foliagy (not a word lol)

MC
day_39_MC.jpg

day_39_MC_2.jpg

PT
day_39_PT.jpg

day_39_PT_2.jpg

U would be correct if u identified my lst'ing string as decorative ribbon. ;) wut can i say, im a stoner,
i seem to have developed a cold and im coughing and sick, can anyone tell me if it would hurt to smoke a spliff or two or 4, i havent smoked in a week and im getting kinda anxious, i've been sick before and smoked, and cant seem to remember if it worsened the cough or not, i like to think i smoke alot, from a quarter a day to a quarter every 2 or 3 days, it just depends
so comments would be greatly appreciated,
anybody???
no one???
plz?
:peace:

so i saw the bug again, and it does not fly, i repeat,
it does not fly, it jumps beast mode style
despite my attempts at murdering it, i couldnt catch it, it dissapeared again.
i snapped a pic this time, the only problem is that my camera sucks horribly, when it gets in perfect focus, it wont take the pic and tells me the focus is to close, and when i back up a lil, the bug gets blurry, stupid camera!!
somebody help, i dont want this thing to eat my babies!
bug_on_day_39.jpg

i ussualy leave bugs in mine alone but you can get food or chems that have things for bug problems i wouldnt worry unless you see signs of the bug eating them

ok, i have a problem, my plants are really droopy and are in need of some serious h2o, but the problem is i usually give them bottled water that i get for free, i get the big liter bottles, but i dont have any tonight, and im afraid the next time i can get some, is in the morning where i would have to drive to get them, then drive back to the house and water them, that could be in like 8 hours,
my question is, if i can make it through this watering using filtered fridge water?
i need some help befor the lights go out, bout 30 minutes!

Heres the update,
the plants are doing good, they actually seem better,
i had to feed them with water from a fridge with a filter,
they have tons of growth and im bending them around, hopefully they'll look nice,
im just wondering y they havent showed sex yet, how long do you think?its been 51 days from sprout or 7 weeks and 2 days,
anybody??? when should i flower? i need to get some more soil because i didnt have enough when i transplanted them a while ago, so the pots are just more than half full, i plan of mixing it with some perlite for the top layer of soil, do you think it would help to rub a little clonex on the part of the stalk that gets covered? to help it root?
i also purchased 2 more 6500k bulbs at 26 watts each, ill probably put it tommorow,:cheer::cheer::popcorn::popcorn::bong::bong::rollit:
other than that, heres the pics,
heres MC all sideways
Day_51_MC.jpg

PT
day_51_PT.jpg

Temps
day_51_temps.jpg

is been getting kinda hot round herr, well im blazed, several blunts, and 1 joint later, im stoned,:smokin::cool::smokin::rollit::grinjoint:
hit me up ppls!

Westbud,

I saw you had a bug floating around and thought this may help. I grow organically and I never use pesticides. My trick is to get a spider ( daddy long legs are great) and introduce it to the grow area. Problem is solved both in 2 ways. The spiders do you a favour by keeping out the nasties and let you know if there are any problems in the area because they will up and leave if they don't like it. Sounds kind of crazy, but it really works. I've got 2 in my room now as I had a fruitfly problem as the soil mix Ive got had a heap of fruit in the compost. No more problem though now....

so my growth on the plants has been gettin pretty dense, and some of the bigger leaves cover alot of under growth, and are practically sitting on top of other leaves, fully covering them, you can see in the recent update i made,i know that the leaves are the powerplants for the plants, but it seems like if i cut the covering fan leaves, it would expose more growth to light, Help please!

Back
Top Bottom