2009 Global Marijuana March - May 2nd 2009

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
This is a very cool event, i actually went last year in philly. I hope all the sites members can participate this year comming up. How can we expect to get any change in we dont stand up and voice our opinions.

I might try and get a few friends to roadtrip with me to chicago...i live in indiana and thats the closest march...sounds like it would be a fun bud filled trip

Edit- Spelling

We've participated for 10+ years!! Last year the officer in charge of security at the Old Federal Courthouse in Eugene said as we turned in our application for the use of the plaza, "Which group are you? Oh, the pot group. Oh, yeah you guys never cause any problems. You know, it really ought to be legal. It's so stupid for it to be illegal but don't tell anyone I said it."

Our rally starts @ High Noon. Old Federal Courthouse 7th & Pearl May 2, 2009.

Dan 'DanK' Koozer
Willamette Valley NORML
Willamette Valley (Eugene, OREGON) NORML | WillametteValleyNORML.org

In Nevada around april 20 th.Nevada Norml is holding a "hempfest" for 5 days with bands and vendors.check their site nvnorml.org i think...Happy new Year to all !

I'm so excited for this, me and a few buddies are going to the Toronto march it's gonna be awesome

yea i tried to emial someone for the march in kansas city but no response after a month so does anyne here know about a march in the kansas- kansas city - lawrence area

i've done some searching and found nothing thats new yet. i don't have lots of time to search this so if and when someone finds something please post it here.

as for k.c., try columbia i know they had a march in the past. maybe try joplin norml, they are an active hard working chapter and might know

Back
Top Bottom