2009 Global Marijuana March - May 2nd 2009

Over 200 cities have signed up for the 2009 Global Marijuana March on or around May 2, 2009. There is an up-to-date city list here:
Global Marijuana March 2009 - WeedWiki

:cheer: :slide::peace: :popcorn:

By the way, this is my first post here, I believe. I couldn't get my login to stick when using my current favorite browser: Opera. So I used Google Chrome.

Portland Oregon see you there!

We are going to hit the march in Raleigh this year.

I just ordered one of the new 420 Magazine shirts and caps and a hoodie for the wife.

Must represent!

420 STORE

Over 200 cities have signed up for the 2009 Global Marijuana March on or around May 2, 2009. There is an up-to-date city list here:

:cheer: :slide::peace: :popcorn:

By the way, this is my first post here, I believe. I couldn't get my login to stick when using my current favorite browser: Opera. So I used Google Chrome.
Welcome to 420. Thanks for the update.

i use opera with no problems :hmmmm:

these kind of organizations make me really happy
=)
there is much hope for us yet
ill try to go to frankfurt this time woot woot

I will be at the Federal Plaza in Chicago May 2 with about 25 foot soldiers from my local Illinois Norml Chapter :slide: I love this little slide guy! I am ordering 420mag gear to wear while I march for my rights :nicethread:

We need more people to stand up and protest through nonviolence. I am going to write a letter to pres obama on the matter of upholding unjust laws. I plan to model my letter similar to the "letters from a birmingham jail" by Martin Luther King Jr. I believe that his is the proper format to follow when change is needed to protect basic human rights and to correct unjustice.

As it is the responsibility of just men to obey just laws, it is also their responsibility to disobey unjust laws.

i planned on going to the kansas city march, b ut when i sent an email to the person who "formed" it almost 4-5 months ago asking about information (meeting place, times, etc.) and have not had a single response. so now im stuck trying to find out information and wether or not i sould take a road trip for a day up to chicago or joplin mo.

i planned on going to the kansas city march, b ut when i sent an email to the person who "formed" it almost 4-5 months ago asking about information (meeting place, times, etc.) and have not had a single response. so now im stuck trying to find out information and wether or not i sould take a road trip for a day up to chicago or joplin mo.

Please see: Kansas City - WeedWiki

In this thread I previously linked to the 2009 Global Marijuana March (GMM) wiki city list:

It is the only place on the web I know of to get the latest detailed 2009 GMM city list copied directly from the email of the main coordinator, Dana Beal.

Kansas City is linked from there, and the individual Kansas City wiki page has more info and working links.

See also: 2009 Global Marijuana March - It is now up to date. But it doesn't have nearly as much info as many of the wiki city pages.

Back
Top Bottom