2009 - Medical Marijuana in North Carolina

High imHigh,

I'm not finding anything on that Dec 1 date. Can you link or refer me to the report that speaks about that date - thanks Bro

I'm not finding anything since the testimoney in the Health Committee (circa June 09')

Hey Soniq, in the bill itself, it states on the last page that it goes in to effect Dec 1 2009, but of course i assume that's only if it is voted in...

Hey guys, let me introduce myself to this thread. I am AC, I grow indoors with Deep Water Culture and recently spent a year and a half in the Raleigh area, now Im somewhere between the mountains and the beach.

Anyways lets get some of this fired up. I also had a close friend I talked to in Raleigh about the governor, he told me Bev wouldn't sign it because of her beliefs.

He is a MMJ card holder and was at some of the hearings and testimonial for the hearings. anyways lets get this thread fired up again

High AC

I'm here with you ;)

We've got another Brother on here that sometimes gets an inside word or two on what's happening.

Here's the feedback page to the Governor, suggest everone leave a polite note. We've got her for at least 3 more years so she's the one we need to work with.

I'd suggest you expressly say that you are a registered voter, a medical patient, and that you see the benefits of the proposed programs as outlined in HB 1380 and 1383

Tell the Governor what you think

Thanks Soniq420

Petition in support of HB1380, We need these petitions mailed in by Jan. 31st so they can be hand delivered to the Speaker of the House Joe Hackney. Thanks to all who have participated in this effort. To those who haven't I would hope that you will join us and get our Medicine Legalized.

Thanks, We at the NCCPN thank you.

That's the kind of activism we need +reps man.

If everybody in NC passed a jay and the petition in their regular circle, we'd have all the signatures we need.

and don't forget your non-smoking friends.

Lot's of Americans know the war on Marijuana is a fraud. Many know people who have had their pain and suffering mitigated or eliminated by this wonderful plant.

You don't even have to come out the Cannabis closet - their nothing wrong with passing around a petition that proves your a heart and good sense (sinse?) :cheesygrinsmiley:

:cheer: Let's Do This :cheer:

You wouldn't believe the people that do not smoke, that support this bill. The problem is that people that do smoke are scared to sign a petition or get involved because they think they will have negative encounters with Law enforcement. The petition is due by Jan. 31st.

I just dont think its enough to just personally sign it, I think the message needs to be spread. So being a younger fellah, and having a lot of friends who do smoke, the last time I was hanging out with them I rolled up a fat blunt of some nice homegrown and passed it around with the petition and a pen.

Worked very well in my case

I hear ya AC, good way to get em signed.

Hey folks, do the petitions have to be there or do they need to be sent by the 31st? I have 4 pages filled out now, but if there's time for more I will keep asking. Keep on keepin on!

Back
Top Bottom