2009 - Medical Marijuana in North Carolina

Thanks, I'll let you know.

:peace:

I'm digging your crawlspace grow man, do you have an access door inside, or do you have to get in from outside? i was thinking of the same thing, with a trap door inside, now that would be cool. I'll keep following your journal..good luck

I'm digging your crawlspace grow man, do you have an access door inside, or do you have to get in from outside? i was thinking of the same thing, with a trap door inside, now that would be cool. I'll keep following your journal..good luck

It's an almost walk-in... stoop-in actually, with a man door to the outside. Trap door might put me in the crawl a little faster than I like.

Thanks man.

It's an almost walk-in... stoop-in actually, with a man door to the outside. Trap door might put me in the crawl a little faster than I like.

Thanks man.
that's cool, i was thinking of putting a false floor/door in my closet so i could get down in the crawl space so i could do a grow there, your's got me to thinking again. sorry to get off topic...later

that's cool, i was thinking of putting a false floor/door in my closet so i could get down in the crawl space so i could do a grow there, your's got me to thinking again. sorry to get off topic...later

It's a pot forum, stay on topic ha!

Trap door in a closet would be very cool. I know something about building...lemme know if you need any help:grinjoint:

Ex-patient from Cali trapped in NC. Is there any way to lobby or organize a rally to Bev. Perdue? I think she's really the main problem with getting things rolling in NC. Things were going so good when Obama first got into office. Now everything has come to a crazy silence. What can we do? In Cali I have my recommendation to get meds, but the shit here is driving me crazy.

Ex-patient from Cali trapped in NC. Is there any way to lobby or organize a rally to Bev. Perdue? I think she's really the main problem with getting things rolling in NC. Things were going so good when Obama first got into office. Now everything has come to a crazy silence. What can we do? In Cali I have my recommendation to get meds, but the shit here is driving me crazy.

Try working with the above links... but, unfortunately, you are now in god's country!

:peace:

Thanks for the suggestions. I emailed the list of representatives you shared. I tried finding a local chapter of NORML to join but couldn't find an active one. I have some time on my hands right now and would like to support the cause but just don't see much going on in NC.

From NCCPN Perry Parks:

Just an update on the proposal I sent to Gov Perdue. The Gov Executive Assistant who asked for the proposal sent an email yesterday saying the proposal had been sent to the Governor's attorneys and she is waiting to hear from them.

Keep your fingers crossed..more importantly, Pray. This could be an end run around the legislature, not to dismiss them, but something that could be done quickly with legislation to follow when they come back into session.

Your guess is as good as mine..but at least they are listening. I hope we get some action.

I am in Greensboro, North Carolina too and and need medical mary jane too to help me in to living a little bit longer. If anyone knows the numbers I should call to get this bill to be paased I would sure appreciated for all the info. Peace and Love to everyone, Love Sandra Abato

Back
Top Bottom