2011 Rekles - Outdoor Fire OG and GDP!

I have not topped them yet. The Fire Og are definitely ready for it now. I will be double topping the Fire Og because she is growing way taller than the other 4 girls. The GDP will prob be topped soon as well. The LA Con I prob wont top at all because its already a short squat strain.

Yeah you should post a updated pick of the runt. Ive been watching him lol

awesome looking setup rek, be interested in that watering system as I have to leave from time to time as well

It's actually quite simple. All you need is: Timer, 1/2" Drip hose, Zip ties, air pump w/stone, and either sprayers or drippers, and a reservoir.

I put together a quick diagram for you. Basically water goes out then comes back in. The water coming back in along with the air pump helps mix the water around as its being pumped out. If you have nutrients in the water it likes to separate over time between waterings....this fixes that issue. Zip ties are used to secure the hose to the pots. Timer is so you can set a watering every day, or every 3 days, etc.

You can have a smaller res than im using, but I plan on leaving the plants for a while. lol

Hope this helps:
Picture_95.png

-Rek :headbanger:

Crower, glad to see you stopped by. Everyone seems to be interested in the watering system. Hopefully it works out for me.

Santa, I agree. As soon as I moved to a place that had a backyard...it was inevitable. lol

I put the ladies outside for a few hours to start hardening off. Ill be putting them outside today for 6-8hrs, then all day tomorrow, then transplant the following day to there outside planters. I need to goto Home Depot today to get the wood for the 2 other planters. I also need to test the watering system to make sure the ladies are not over-watered or under-watered. Also, I need to figure out how to keep the greenhouse warm at night. I read that if the temp gets bellow 65f..then growth stops. Any ideas??

-Rek ;)

Hey everyone,

Time for some pics.

I ended up going to Home Depot today and built the additional planter. Instead of building two planters 2ft x 2ft..i decided to build just one 4ft x 2ft. Since the LA Con came from the same mom I decided they can share a planter..im sure they will both react the same to nutes. Ill be placing them outside in 2 days if its sunny both days. If not, then I might as well keep them under the 600w.

Pics:

Under the 600w
Picture_114.png

Picture_123.png

The new 4ft x 2ft planter
Picture_103.png

Arial view
Picture_133.png

The Line up
Picture_142.png

Picture_152.png

Picture_162.png

Picture_171.png

The 2 Fire OG and 2 GDP are looking good after topping. Oh, I bought a 4cuft bag of perlite and am going to be grabbing some vermiculite to add to the outdoor soil.

-Rek ;)

Its about time I was growing older waiting on those new pics lol looking great rek

Hey, you JUST got your pics up too! lol

Yeah GBN, I like seeing them outside too. :) I dont know why more people dont do a water system for soil instead of just hydro.

My next indoor grow I plan on doing a self watering Hempy Grow. :high-five:

-Rek :Namaste:

Hey, you JUST got your pics up too! lol

Yeah GBN, I like seeing them outside too. :) I dont know why more people dont do a water system for soil instead of just hydro.

My next indoor grow I plan on doing a self watering Hempy Grow. :high-five:

-Rek :Namaste:

Most people like my self cough* cough* dont know crap about hydro which i would be dieing to learn...but dont have a clue how to start

Hey there Rekles! I just read thru your journal, and I like your ideas for your tent and grow boxes like that....Looks like you can be growing them really big in there, if you have the height clearance for lighting above the plants I suppose...but they are all so healthy looking, so that's awesome! No offense taken with your comment on my long response to G.O.D. I medicated first......I know, bad bad bad grown up! I should remember I can't do that, I am already anal enough, then the weed makes me gabby, ! LOL!
Well, I'm going to follow your grow too bro, so happy happy growing! PEACE & RESPECTS!

Back
Top Bottom