2012 gorilla, shooting for 10 Lbs

LED-Freak

I've been growing in the same outdoors spot for a few seasons now. This year I want to add screen and cause a mini outdoor scrog.

I am planning for 10 plants and would be more then happy if I yield 10lbs. This soil is one of a kind in my books and has only been improved over the last two seasons I've used it.

This year I amended with fresh compost and forest leafs, kelp, alflafa, rock phosphates, azomite, dry molasses, and a pinch of lime (about 2 weeks ago). This spot is super unique because the soil stays moist on it own due to a near by marsh land. I never have had to worry about watering the last two seasons I've used the spot and the plants I grew were easily 10-11 feet tall. Just fucking massive. I had to use a damn Christmas tree saw to cut them down.

Anyway, In my area I have to be fearful of frost, I have to plan the season right so I don't plant to early and get hit with the last frost or let them go to late and get snowed on or forst.

My strains are going to be, Pure Power plant and Sour Diesel. I usually let plants go until the 3rd or 4th week of October but of course that is all weather permitting.

My goals for this grow are to keep it simple, keep it organic, and yield enough to pay off my debts so I can move to Colorado bills free.

Ill post some pictures soon. I started vegging late like a fool so I may have to wait 2 weeks until they are ready to be put outdoors.

My main concerns are pest and stupid deer along with other Human beings of course. I try to make my grows blend in with their surroundings really well. This year I will be adding small screens which of course automatically means these plants were put there by someone. I have always in the past planted in a manor that if someone was to walk up on the plants for whatever reason they would assume the just grew naturally. Ehhh well that is the hope!

here are some plants from previous seasons.

47cc8ac4.jpg

1898c4b1.jpg

0839518e1.jpg

16d1ad3d.jpg

(I love this picture)
b2ab8ff7.jpg

Re: 2012 gorilla, shooting for 10 LBS.

And here are the girls that will be going outdoors once the warmth is here to stay (May 1-7 latest). All of them have been topped a few times.

I have 7 other cuttings that rooted about 5 days ago...so those will be placed outside too, but I don't plan on doing much amending for them. Just some basic time release Epsoma organic time release and lime.

No one said Gorilla growing was easy......we do it for the potential big reward at the end of the year! :hello:

The tallest plant is probably 9" or so. At least this cool weather isn't a complete set back, I'm still able to veg indoors. Not that my lights can match the free light up in the sky keeping us all warm but at least they are growing.

Stick around....this should be a very nice 100% gorilla grow.

The original 10 plants
DSCF2349.jpg

One healthy PPP
DSCF2350.jpg

Crazy Miss Hyde. She is supposed to flower really quick.
DSCF2352.jpg

All Sour Diesel
DSCF2354.jpg

Re: 2012 gorilla, shooting for 10 LBS.

Very nice pictures.
Looks like you have an amazing location. Wetland type area where you never have to water? That's awesome, I'm jealous. Your time frame is very similar to mine, 3rd or 4th week october.

Lets both hope its a warm fall this year!

Very nice and good luck to you. Sounds and looks like the place I have picked out.
I will be keeping up with this one and will pray to the bud gods for you, my they turn your
10lbs into 20.

I figured why not. Until the end of July im going to scatter all my extra clones spread over the few acres of land marked on my Garmen hiking GPS. I figure even if I stop at the end of june every girl will have a minimum of a 30 day veg.

If I get another 10-12 plants and they bust each only do 3-4 zips a piece im still looking at an additional 2.25-2.5lbs. All I would do is put the plant in the ground with a good feeding of Espoma organic tomato bloom mix. I say I want to spread 12 more plants across 2-3 acres of awesome soil. With out a GPS marking way points, I would never find them again without it. A gorilla growers best friend.

I figured why not. Until the end of July im going to scatter all my extra clones spread over the few acres of land marked on my Garmen hiking GPS. I figure even if I stop at the end of june every girl will have a minimum of a 30 day veg.

If I get another 10-12 plants and they bust each only do 3-4 zips a piece im still looking at an additional 2.25-2.5lbs. All I would do is put the plant in the ground with a good feeding of Espoma organic tomato bloom mix. I say I want to spread 12 more plants across 2-3 acres of awesome soil. With out a GPS marking way points, I would never find them again without it. A gorilla growers best friend.

Hey man I'm using the Espoma organic 3-4-4 for the 2nd time...The first time I by mistake left 2 males and my few plants got loaded so I'm not sure how it worked...How has it been for you?

Back
Top Bottom