2012 The End Of Time - Going Back Outdoors

Thank you all,

I have been doing a lot more different things than I did last year, for instance, they are getting the proper amount of BOMB nutrients and not just relying on MG, yes, even I did the rookie mistake as many before me have and many more to come will do, I also do a foliage mist every other day and also am tying the branches in other directions to fill up the open spaces.

:peacetwo:

Thank you all,

I have been doing a lot more different things than I did last year, for instance, they are getting the proper amount of BOMB nutrients and not just relying on MG, yes, even I did the rookie mistake as many before me have and many more to come will do, I also do a foliage mist every other day and also am tying the branches in other directions to fill up the open spaces.

Well, Its working bro! Everything is happy and green! :thumb:

Hi Everyone,

Pix Time! They are all growing just nicely without any issues to report yet.

BPN is rocking out the new growth and keeping the plants nice and green! SNS is doing it's thing with a weekly application on the vegetation and they get a soil drench every other week. I see very few leaves being eaten, VERY FEW! The big o HPS in the sky is burning nicely, which of course is brought to us by a life sponsor, THE SUN! LOL!

Anyways, Enjoy!

Overhead_61312.JPG

Group1_61312.JPG

76.0 days tracking Afgoo - BPN
AB1_61312.JPG

AB2_61312.JPG

AB3_61312.JPG

76.0 days tracking Afgoo - SNS
AS3_61312.JPG

AS2_61312.JPG

AS1_61312.JPG

76.0 days tracking Bubblegummer
B3_61312.JPG

B2_61312.JPG

B1_61312.JPG

76.0 days tracking GranDaddy Purp
G3_61312.JPG

G2_61312.JPG

G1_61312.JPG

71.0 days tracking California Dream
CD2_61312.JPG

CD1_61312.JPG

CD3_61312.JPG

CD4_61312.JPG

71.0 days tracking Sweet Purple
SP3_61312.JPG

SP2_61312.JPG

SP1_61312.JPG

Everything looking good on them outdoors girls. Hows the weather been recently, has it been a bad year? Has these ends. But still look great. :goodjob:

Everything looking good on them outdoors girls. Hows the weather been recently, has it been a bad year? Has these ends. But still look great. :goodjob:
Thanks, the weather has been pretty damn HOTT! LOL, but these girls have been loving all the sun that they get! I can't wait to see my outcome of 6 over the 2 had last year, not to mention, I harvested almost about a month early. So YEA! Can't wait!

Lookin good man.
Thanks brotha! I mean that! Thanks to you they look this good!

They're looking very happy and healthy brother! :thumb:
I try my hardest to keep them happy so they make me happy at the end of the year! I am loving the Cali Dream, she has so many pistols all over the place. I just did a transplant into her permanent home! The 5 Gallon Bucket!

Hopefully by the next update I will have them all in their 5 Gallon homes! I have already picked out my helper for my harvest trim party! I have been guiding him as he is now trying out his very first grow. He has learned so much in the month that I have been guiding him.

A special Thank You to this site for giving me all the knowledge that one needs to even be a teacher!

Any questions from anyone? Come on people, I feel so bad that this BPN journal isn't getting the amount of attention that it should. But I just feel that I have no questions for everyone as you have all taught me all I need to know.

HEY! Just got back from my fishing trip, and I see you restarted your journals! Lookin' good, man.

Never stopped brotha, just had some important things that needed catching up on here on the site. Now that the majority is caught up, I can put some attention to my journal again!

Thanks for the kind words. They are even bigger now already, and I swear by the amount of pistols that Cali Dream is just eager to go into flower!

Pretty sure that I am going to harvest her first! I planted her and Sweet Purple 4 days behind the other 4, and Cali dream is just making the rest look like the b****'s!

NOTE: For documentation purposes, all seeds popped out as a Female! including the 2x Afgoo and 1x GDP that came from hermie buds.

Thank you brotha! I'm a proud father! I hope everyone had a great father's day! Anyone growing knows that they treat their plants like kids.

Til we have to chop em down!

Hi everyone,

OK, so I finally came across an issue that I need some extra advice in.

I am wondering how to keep grasshoppers away from my garden, they are not out of control yet, but I don't want it to become an ongoing thing. I have found a few of them on my plants and some of my leaves fingers had been eaten. It seems that they are only attracted to 2 of the 6 girls out there, California Dream and GDP.

I have read in my research of the grasshopper that they are harder to control due to the fact that they are highly mobile.

I have read that people make a garlic and hot pepper mix to spray on the plants. But I don't want my girls to be smelling like garlic. So if there is any other ways that you have. Please share!

EDIT: Here is a little photo update, I'm out of meds so I couldn't get many pics without being in pain. I will update individual plants soon though. Enjoy

IMG_18116.JPG

IMG_18128.JPG

IMG_18137.JPG

IMG_18147.JPG

Looking good TruthSeeker,
On the spray, that homemade bug spray works man, I used to make it for the outdoor last year. I mixed in garlic and a tiny bit of lemon washing up liquid, sounds bad but it works and soap actually cleans the plants and roots like it does a human . Plus your plants dont smell of garlic as they are outside and get a lot of rain. Just mix the concentrate of soap too high.

I was mixing into only a Litre because its only a spray bottle. I just chopped up 3-4 cloves of garlic and only a few small drops of lemon soap. Really dont over do the soap or it will clog the spray bottle. But bugs hate this and stay away. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom