2014/2015 - DrVerdeThumb - Organic Soil - Indoor Grow - First Grow

Hey Guys, Just a quick update. I am going to do this in 2 posts, one with clone pics, another with big girls.

So here, are the clones. The ones in the cups are about 2 weeks old (I have to double check), the ones in the bubble are from 2/3. They are under a single 130W CFL grow bulb. They are looking nice as of now.
P2080524.jpg
P2080523.jpg
P2080522.jpg
P2080521.jpg

Here is the post for the plants. They are getting big, and the smell in their is great. It's weed but fresh. I've smelled that plant smell 1000 times before everywhere in the world, each unique. But this one is the best.

So the girls are getting big. They have 2 Apollo 300w grow LED, with a 130W CFL too on 12/12 for past 3 days. They will probably get water, 1/3 Strengh nutes tomorrow night too.

P2080533.jpg
P2080531.jpg
P2080525.jpg

BS#2 - This is a mystery strain, it is very Short and very bushy. The shortness may because their is a decent sixed root wrapped around the ball. I don't see pistols yet but Pretty sure it's a girl. Anyone have any idea what the strain may be?

P2090528.jpg
P2090532.JPG

Girls are looking very health and bushy, :goodjob:!
I would tie down just a little bit those 2 taller branches so you can have a more even canopy and better light penetration, you would also avoid them to became the dominate ones, just my 2 cents. What is the container size that you will be flowering the girls?
I am planing to replace my 2, 600w HID for LED, but I am very confused to choose which ones I should get :/
You mentioned your area is 3x3x7. The Apollo Horticulture suggests that this panel has a coverage Area of 4' x 4' ; 8 Square Feet, so I am wondering why do you have 2 of them plus 130W CFL? Have you used them before and didn’t get good coverage? What is your opinion regarding these lights?
Thank you
The Little Amazon Welcomes All Visitors!

:peacetwo:

Hey man, No this is my first grow. It said it covered 8 sq ft to flower, but it wasn't super even, and they only draw 170 watts, So i figured the extra light won't hurt. The CFL is in there because one of my plants is much taller (started as a clone) so the CFL hangs up higher. The lights seems to be good, The glass seems to be getting a haze on it, Which i will check in a day or two, but they are bright and seem to do the trick.

I was going to tie those two up, they were the two that grew off the main after I topped it, but i am maxxed out on space, so it's just going to be an uneven canopy. Not ideal, but will do the trick. Next run I am going to do less plants if i want to flower this long, or 8 plants and flower after a month.

Ok Everyone, Updates. The first two pictures are the flower tent, I removed the humidifier with all the plants that big it is holding steady in the 40's...I will check again and see if it dips and have to put it back in. The other is the best idea I've ever had. I was watering on a baking sheet (alum tray about 3/4 deep) would always be a pain to dump run off, now I just flipped a bucked over in another bucket and makes life SO much easier.
I will do a seperate post for each plant, just to keep it simple.
P2140540.jpg
P2140538.JPG

Back
Top Bottom